You have got to be kidding me

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Oct 20, 2010.

1. I just tried to go buy some beer. The cutoff is midnight and I got there at 11:40. The two gas station attendants just came out for a smoke when I pulled up so I thought Id talk to them while they finished up. I would hate it if someone cut my break short. I talked to one about movies for a bit and the other went inside after a while to check someone out. I finally wiggle away from the other dude and go inside. She just looks at me and says "Sorry, We're closed"

11:52

What the fuck. I thought she was kidding. Nope. She was shutting down the god damn register. What the hell did you think I was doing there? To keep you company?

So I leave and race down the street to a 24 hr walgreens.

12:01

It automatically locks out all alcohol sales after 12.

:mad:

2. Nice guys finish last.

3. damn... shit outta luck bro ..

4. 10,000th post?

and thats agaisnt the stores policy to deny service if your a type who likes to not be fucked around like that.

call the company tell em what she did.

and youll get something, or just get someone fired.

or

umm i dunno lol

thats weak, i feel bad at my pizza joint telling people at 11 45 that im not delivering their pizza.

5. You can't buy beer after midnight there?!

That's fucked! :eek:

The cutoff is 2:30am here, but it's still bullshit either way.

6. All isn't lost, my friend! Walgreens still sells Listerine and rubbing alcohol after 12:00.

Congrats on the 10k posts.

7. I hate running alcohol, I always have to chase it.

8. Thats exactly what I was thinking the whole way home.

lol my 10k post is an alcohol rant

I am going to complain. I know a few that work there and Im gonna make sure they know about it

Yup. No liqour after 9:00 or on sunday and no beer after 12.

9. you should of straight choked a bitch!

10. i hear ya. a few weeks back the same thing happened to me but the guy was cool enough to ring up a few beers as sodas lol.

11. I'll drink one for ya. You pick it, sam adams imperial white, great divide yeti, harpoon imperial ipa or the double ipa I brewed myself?

Hurry and pick man I'm ready to drink one.

12. The only restrictions around me is after 9 on Sundays. I have no idea why.

13. Ok fuck it I'll drink the yeti.

14. Any beer is good with me. Enjoy that shit. I was gonna get Blue Moon

15. Man I just started brewing my own a little while ago. I've got a clone recipe of a beer called orval that's ready to go into bottles, and next I'm brewing a clone of double bastard. It's like the og kush of beer.

16. with a nice slice of orange? Hellz yeah

17. The beer I'm about to bottle was brewed w/ crushed bitter orange peels. It's fragrant as a mofo.

18. Not anymore because of some retarded asian bitch...

19. I wish they sold that around here