you have GOT to be kidding me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ikin, Dec 29, 2009.

1. I've been pinching my bag pretty hard the last two days because I'm running low until tonight after work. I was getting ready to smoke my very last bowl until picked up tonight. Freakin' dropped it, my shit went everywhere. Worse thing in the world. I've done this three times. Butterfingers.

2. someone should invent a refer magnet

3. SO TRUE +rep you innovator.

4. i kno just how ya feel... last week i lost the last half of my blunt while i was walking my dog through this wooded path down the street... spent 20 mins looking on the ground for it SUCKS.

have fun smoking tonight tho!:smoke:

5. they have i believe the brands called lickyourindexfingerandstick inc.:smoke:

6. Iv done that. But to make it worst my guy bailed on me later on.

7. or like a tiny vacuum that sucks up shit and filters out the weed with your weed magnet... lets get this going

8. if you make the prototype, i can file the patent! lol i think we need a shop vac, some pantyhose, and a lickyourindexfingerandstic inc. Magnet! lol!!!:hello:

9. happens to the best of us.

10. man speaks the truth.

*pours out a little liquor for all my buds that have been tragically lost to my floor/the ground.*

11. I have dropped a jar with a half ounce and there was little glass shards all over the bud. That didn't stop me from smoking. Just use a bong or another smoking device with water so that the glass gets trapped in the water and you still get the good shit.

12. Im pretty sure I've smoked some pretty disgusting shit trying to get bud off the floor. Got high though :smoke:

13. Man, you guys will hate me. I started a T-Break this morning buy throwing the last half of my joint, which was the rest of my smoke, out of my truck window on the way to work. I was smoking and smoking but it was pissing me off because It wasn't doing shit for me, so I chunked it. Time to stop for awhile.

14. I want in on this. I will gather the materials. Lets make this money.:smoke:

15. few layers or tissue paper over the end of your vaccum, vaccum over effected area, sorta weed from dust.
    tada

16. chalk it up as a loss. party foul.

I remember in college watching a girl spill her beer at a party and then drop to the floor and start licking it up. I don't think I've seen anything more pathetic in my life. I'm not sure smoking dusty, hairy shit off the floor is much different from that.

17. That is gross. It reminds me of this story someone told on here awhile back about how they ate some pills, think it was X but I don't remember really. He said he felt like he had to puke, so he puked into a bowl and drank it again so he didn't waste the drug.

18. that's the sickist thing i have ever heard i actually puked in my mouth a little reading it...

19. I saw the exact thing happen before. My boy puked into a a glass with some OJ in it and drank it down so he wouldn't lose the X. It was unbelievably fucking gross.

20. Well...did it work?