You have got to be kidding me...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PuFyy, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hmmmm. So an opinion that is contrary to what the majority believe is trolling. What about freedoms...

2. The Arizona govt needs to climb back under there bridge

3. good. ive seen people making fun of people dieing on facebook. its disgusting. Go outside and find something else to do

4. wont happen. or maybe I'm over estimating the intelligence of law makers

5. Thats not trolling thats just fucked up

6. Arizona

u mad bro?

7. Even then it still shouldn't be illegal.

8. keyword there: freedoms

freedom: something that is slowly becoming a thing of the past

just glad to see taxpayers' dollars going to something worthy...(sarcasm)

9. If I lived in Arizona I'd be fucked. I've been trolling everywhere from /b/ to R.I.P pages for years. And it's kinda fucked up that you can get arrested for annoying someone on the Internet, there's a block button for a reason. Now imagine if it was illegal to annoy people in real life? Fuck that shit.

10. Causing pyscological pain is worse then physical. When your mother or child dies, tell me so i can make a joke about it. you will see your not annoyed, but rather angry.

11. The war for the Internet is upon us.

12. The point is that trolling is childish, and not worth your time. Why do you want to annoy a fellow human being?

13. Your political views annoy and offend me sir. See you in Prison.

[​IMG]

14. Arizona, Y U NO LIKE TROLLING?

15. i think i would have to disagree. if someone drives someone to commit suicide, that person should get charged with murder. but obviously it would change situation to situation but no one should go un-charged if there persistently "bullying" someone to make them feel like shit.