Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You have a winning dealer when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Jun 24, 2011.

1. You have a winning dealer when he says "That's baby weight lol alright I got that " when you ask for a 1/4.

Keep it going.

2. I dont get it

3. their punctual..

4. Means hes pushing weight. Who doesn't want that?

5. They deliver to you. Door to door service rocks!

6. They answer your call the first time and say "come and get it" :D

7. they don't act like a dealer =p, seriously maybe i just have bad luck butI've had some very unreliable dealers over the years

8. When they give you 1.5 g's instead of one, for 5 dollars less than the norm. Just because you're "their boy".

:D

9. When you go to pick up and they have an iguana in the living room.

10. When they introduce themselves as Bob and say they have green crack , or when they ask if you wanna come back to their crib to match a bowl

11. Ahh if only I could have guys like u people do XD

12. ... when they give you good deals????

13. #13 BloodLust, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I JUST now got the hookup after a year or so. It came suddenly... I ended up asking around white friends, that didn't work, so I decided I would have to go outside my comfort zone and ask some "ghettoish" people, sure enough.

14. Haha yeah new dealers for me just randomly pop up lol. Every job I've had for the last 2 years I always met someone who smoked. I just got a landscaping job and on the second day I smoked a blunt of lemon diesel with my partner :laughing:

15. "You're a good guy. Here's an extra two grams, free of charge".

16. When they give you weed for free then suck your dick then let you ride away on their personal unicorn

17. ..they call you after they re-up they call you, and the convo goes as such:
    batman: yo, i just picked up some fire shit, where are you?
    me: at home, chillin.
    then the doorbell rings and theres he is, with two blunts haha

18. [​IMG]

19. They take visa for payment.

20. idk about your dealer, but im not lettin that ***** suck my dick lol