You have a Chillum ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ZarTheDragon, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Show some chillum love.

The homeboy bevis.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Share yours :smoke:

2. The last chillum I had... was thrown out of the window of my car due to a freaking undercover being a shade ball. It was beautiful, died without a name :(

3. shed a tear lol.

4. i only got a bowl, but my friend's got a legit same one as yours, only it has bob marley on it :smoking:

5. I have a quartz glass one hitter and i love it.

6. Lol legit....venice ?

pics lol!

7. @ZarTheDragon: Haha awesome chillium.

Here is mine from Etsy

[​IMG]

8. it's at home, i had to come up to college for 2 weeks for finals so i felt it best to just leave my smoking stuff at home, fewer distractions.

i'll definitely post some pics whenever I get back though

9. Actually the only piece i have right now is a small wooden chillum made in and brought over from India by a good friend of mine. It's basic but very transportable and unique.

Its hilarious watching new people in my smoking circle give weird "wtf?" faces after having it passed to them and having trouble figuring out how to hit it or having to ask.

Just put it to your mouth, tilt your head back a little and light it people! It's just a chillum!

10. lol bevis sick ass chillum:smoke:!!!
    [​IMG]

11. #11 pointswest, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010

12. Or they dont want their hands sticky and smelly all day....

13. you can hit it either way lol...i think the cupped hands is more traditional. W.e get you high lol.

@iewed nice nice well wait on it.

14. Either way works, it is easier to not dump the bud out accidentally and keeps any ashes out of your mouth if pulled through when holding in cupped hands. The whole purpose here is to enjoy the bud, hold it any way you prefer, I was just trying to explain how the pipe was used historically, not to be critical.
    Off to fire up a big bud. Everyone enjoy.

15. Got if a few weeks ago at a local headshop
    [​IMG]

16. Nice chillums! I just picked up my first chillum last weekend. It is my favorite piece hands down. I'll get pics of it up soon!

17. I bought a grav labs chillum that i purchased from my lhs it was 30 bucks and it has a glass screen in it.. I love it... I've dropped it a 100 times and luckily it has never broke.. Can't say the same for the rest of the pieces i've dropped lol... I'll post up a pic if you guys wanna see it?

18. This isn't really a chillum, but it's in the same design catagory I guess. Made it myself, it's stainless steel. Hits real well, doesn't need a screen.

[​IMG]

19. bump

nice chillums

20. This is the best picture i could get of it right now.. but its the same exact size of a bic lighter.. I love it,.. Dropped it so many times and it still hasn't broke! It hits sooo smooth and yea i know its dirty but thats one piece i normally don't clean every other time i smoke it...

Attached Files: