Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You have a bowl left, Smoke it before bed or wake and bake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankMedical, Aug 9, 2011.

1. If you're already falling asleep, why smoke it? If you have a couple hours til bedtime, go for it. I feel like my highs really aren't very intense during the day. If you're gonna regret it being gone, wait til the next day.

2. The wake and bake option will only be good for me if I am not working soe I say blaze on the way to bed! JOE>

3. Lol I always try to get an "extra day" out of my bud.

I don't know why, but even if I smoke at like 10 am, by 8 pm I still feel like I'm in a better mood than if I hadn't smoked all day.

4. i need help going to sleep and generally don't like being high at work, so blaze b4 bed!

5. wait until I need it.

6. wake 'n bake because when i toke too late i wont be able to experience the high as much as if i were fully awake

7. Wake and bake. I always feel like that but if you smoke it at night you will wish you had saved it .

8. if im already high, save it for the morning and wake and bake.
    if not, smoke that stuff :smoke:

9. Gotta go with the before bed option. I've always got more enjoyment out of smoking at night. Generally don't have anything to do come night-time, so I can just enjoy the high without worrying about all the stupid crap I have to do that day, like with a wake'n'bake! Now if nothing needs to be done on a particular day, I'm going all day!

10. Wake n bake!

11. Well i smoke to help me sleep. One of the reasons im medical. So im gunna have to say before bed.

12. I've been smoking at night lately, because I feel as if I am saving more green, and getting higher by smoking 0.1-0.2.. a very small amount, but that's all I need to stay high for 2-3 hours and finally some comfortable dreamy bliss!

Sometimes, I take 0.5-1.0mg of Melatonin 25 minutes prior to a smoke session, and this sleep hormone/antioxidant potentiates my high, and gets me to sleep quicker. The melatonin by itself is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to civilized man, it regulates our sleep and wake cycles, removes dangerous carcinogenic substances from our bodies, slows down aging, and treats a variety of ailments.

So if you want to make sure you get really high in the morning, I hope that you slept well, because if you didn't sleep at all and pulled an all nighter, chances are your high won't be as pronounced and long-lived when you smoke in the morning.

13. Well it depends on the what effect that weed has on you, like if it makes you super lazy I would do it before bed unless you dont have to do anything the next day, but if its a more active high then I would say wake n' bake. Wake N' Bakes are the best :smoke:

14. I say wake n bake. theres just no better way to start the weekend:smoke:

15. Before bed so you sleep better. :)

16. wake n bake and get shit done!

17. I am not voting, I know a whole bowl is a waste of weed for me, I would spilt it in half a little to help me sleep and a little to get me outta bed in the morning

18. women are always making things complicated :D

19. It depends. If I'm already high, I'll save it for a wake and bake. If I'm not, or almost sober, I'll smoke it before I go to bed and deal with being dry the next day. :p

Plus, it seems like days where I'm not high at all I think less about getting high than on days I use the last of my weed to Wake and Bake. Like, when that buzz starts to wear off, I'll think "Damn, I wish I had more bud to stay high..." and I'll be like that the rest of the day.