You have 3 wishes..

Discussion in 'General' started by What'sThatSmell, Dec 27, 2008.

1. You are granted 3 wishes by some unknown divine power:

What do you wish for?

[Exploiting the wishes to get more wishes is forbidden]

I would choose..

1. Marijuana to be legalized across the globe
    2. An end to poverty completely, ensuring every person and every family has a steady enough source of income to support them.
    3. One billion dollars for myself, I would distribute the money to family, friends, charities, and of course keep a fair chunk for myself.

How about you?
    (It was very hard not choosing Self Actualization as one of my wishes)

2. I saw this episode of The X-Files and I sure as hell am not going to play along.

3. 1.Family (Happiness, Love, Satisfaction)
    2.Long Life
    3.The ability to transport - or invisibility (LOL i hate to say it but alot of people would come home to their stashes raided the fuck out!)(i dont think i would need to wish for money with these)

4. My only condition is that nobody knows that I have received any wishes,

- I want to be able to reach into my pockets and pull out whatever I need
    whether its twenty bucks, a blunt wrap, tootsie pops whatever, acid, whatever.
    This would work for any article of clothing, so long as it fits the parameters of having pockets.

- I wish to live a live free from violence, greed, or any negative human influence
    yet it must not be abolished from the world, it is necessary for one to exist along with the other

- I wish to have a thought process that operates without the flaws of my own, or at least truly be in understanding with my own.

Of course it would be easy to wish for a global issue, or something that effects others,
    but I think that should I receive the benefits listed above personally I could do far more good in my lifetime than any genie is capable of.

5. Or...will you?
    In the back of your mind a voice is calling for you to answer the question..
    You're nervous and panicked..
    What will happen if you do?
    Or..
    What will happen..if you don't?

6. I´d wish for an unlimited amount of wishes, or the power to grant my own wishes for the rest of my life. :hello::hello:

7. I'd probably ask for an enhanced amount of serotonin in my brain, so that I would have the enthusiasm of a 3 year old about every task I take on..

That's about it.. I'd wish good things for others, and probably to end the little injustices that occur in the various systems of te world. The rest I'd achieve on my own ;D

8. I personally think that having marijuana legalized across the globe would greatly reduce crime rates and simply mellow all the angry and psychotic extremists out. I may sound like too much of a hippy by saying this - but I think the global legalization of marijuana would bring us a step closer to global peace.

9. or that every tree produced ganja buds or was ganja :D

10. That's a great question...

1) I would probably wish, no one is born with mental or physical problems. At least so that every human being has a fair chance at life
    2) I really liked the idea of pulling out whatever I want out of my pocket.
    3)That's borderline superhero... but here goes, being able to move really fast. Not to steal or anything, just to get somewhere fast, maybe save a person in need, quickly, no one sees me, BAM. I want to save the person, not be a mini-hancock

I wouldn't wish for anything that globally would enhance life, I believe we should try to do this on our own. (Yes I know my first wish could fall in that category, but at the same time, it's not because you're handicapped that your life will be miserable)

Elend.

11. I don't want much...

I wish for an immortal and indestructible cyborg body equipped with heat seeking moisture missiles and various other techno erotic gadgetry; the power of mind control; and my own planet populated with giant blond amazon bithes. :D

12. 1.) I would wish for the ability to use and master telepathy in all of its forms, including mind reading, telekinesis, precognition, emotive, latent, and superconcious telepathy.

2.) I would wish for the perfect metabolism, to remain physically fit and healthy no matter what I ingested or the quantity of which I ingest.

3.) I'd wish for my best friend's true love to 'realize' her love for him.

13. I really like the pull-anything-out-of-pocket idea.
    I'd never thought of that.
    The same could be done with something bigger, like a closet or a chest.
    Interesting exploitation of a wish.
    Gotta' remember that next time I talk to G'.

14. This is a very hard question.

1.] Money. For my family especially, they're paying me through college. A bank account to just sit on for the rest of my life however would relieve a lot of stress, and open up many many things in this world for me.

2.] World Peace + Happiness. I'm talking like, utopian society here. War is bad.

3.] I'll save my third wish until I'm older.

15. the problem with getting rid of human fallacy such as greed and jealousy is that it is a slippery slope to the point where everyone is the same and no one has any problems so no one ever learns without being told.

you might say greed and jealousy and are big problems we wouldnt go through much trouble to make everyone looks good or something. well if you think about your problems in life do they seem big? yes of course they do now think about people drinking there own pee to survive and stuff like that really your problems arent that bad they just seem so and as long as there are problems there will be "big" problems that you will want to get rid of because the least small problem always seems bad

16. Money. Lots and lots of money. 25 billion at minimum. Money may not be able to buy happiness, but its one hell of a down payment. With that money I could lobby to get weed legal, live my life day to day doing what I want instead of being a slave to the money machine, etc. etc. I got a wife and have all the wonderful thing that money can't buy... so how about some mad bank!

I'd have to save my other wishes for later...

17. /thread.

18. 1. 1 septillion dollars. ($1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)i would use most for environmental causes to take human beings off the grid, carbon neutral, and perhaps invest into condoms so we dont overpopulate. and to clean up whatever we already messed up

2. end war. its brutal, and come on you know it doesnt do anything but create new problems.

3. happiness for me (which includes legal mj!) an interesting job that excites me everyday, a hot ass wife, cool kids, all that

amiright?

19. I would wish to be alive for the duration of the universes existence,
    To be able to teleport myself to any point in the universe instantly
    and for an end to the drug war.

20. Dude, your third wish is so mathmatically ingorant. Geez, the nerve of some people. 1 billion dollars would be equal to 1 penny if the whole world no longer had poverty. My three wishes:

1) Control the Universe
    2) You, you, and you get the fuck out
    3) Thanks mom and dad