You have $220 to spend on a bong or vape....

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by alea35, Dec 31, 2010.

1. which do you pick?

im thinking of getting a hisi or dwb glass tube

or

extreme q vape

i can't decide which would be better in the long run

any opinions are welcome!

2. I have to say, pick the bong. I have an extremely nice vaporizer and a really nice bong. I still like the bong better because the hit is incomparable. :bongin:

3. Yeah id get the waffle from dwb.Actually I am.I'm getting a worked waffle.

4. this is closer to my line of thinking. i've hit vapes before and i've hit good bongs. hitting a nice bong is just great. i'm sure vapes save more, but is the difference really substantial?

5. In the long run a vape will be better. That said a $200 bong would still be nice.

6. It's an option. If you wanted a vape, is that the one you'd pick? I'm guessing not. If it were me, I would spend it all on a really nice bong that will make me very happy. Save up if I feel like it again, then get the vape I want. I'm more of a save for the one I really want person.

7. do this ^ even though the showerhead one looks sweeter in my opinion but I believe as far as functionality goes a waffle perc is better. Either way you cant go wrong wit dwb and the bong high in my opinion is far my satisfying then the vape high, atleast in that price range.

8. Bong bro.
    Stay high

9. Actually the waffle looks just as nice as the showerhead imo.But the pics on etsy suck especially the waffle pics.But I like the jumbo showerhead the best.

10. yea the jumbo is def my fav if i had the cash

11. well i was on ioffer and i didn't realize that if i made an offer and it was accepted that i had to buy the product so
    i ended up buying a zob on accident, but after further reading, i'm actually quite happy about it

[​IMG]

12. The zob smellchecker...lol
    Nawh I'm just kidding

Ioffer tried to do that same shit to me.I just never payed and now I got a negative rating on Ioffer.

13. yeah dude that ioffer shit threw me for a loop! i thought i was just making offers, not signing a contract to buy!

that being said, theres a video of the same tube being hit on youtube and it looks like a nice clean hit. i really wanted to get something with percs but after thinking about it, i rather have a nice tube with no drag

14. looks legit to me. hope your toking is enhanced!

15. get a volcanoe vape. not sure how much they are but they are sooooooo worth it trust me. you will be high as a spaceship

16. lol volcano vapes are like 500+..... on sale lol na I'm just kiddin bout the on sale part but I've never seen one less than like 530. But I'm not a big vaper so I dnt go searching for them but I doubt a 500+ vape will ever be 220.