You have $100 to spend on seeds, what strains do you get? GO!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by White 0ut, Jan 26, 2013.

1. What brands, strains, winners, do you guys recommend? Using Attitude.

Growing Indoor
    Plenty of Room
    Experienced Grower of HQ Plants
    HydroPonic Setup

Whats your opinions? Im not really looking for the obvi strains or the highest yield. What I am most interested in is THC content, quality, smell, taste... Also I would not mind paying up to 50$ a seed.

Give me some comments on my considerations?

Great White Shark
    Grandaddy Purp
    OG Skywalker
    OG Kush
    Barneys LSD
    Hash Plants
    White Widow
    Northern Lights

:I only plan on using the most HQ of brands. Recommendations:smoking: on this are appreciated as well.

2. $50 a seed is ridiculous....absolutely no need to pay anywhere near that even for top quality genetics. $25 per seed is considered very expensive.

I'll suggest C99 from Female Seeds to add to your list......just ran this in my last grow with fantastic results: Fast flowering sativa (8-9 weeks), sweet pineapple/citrus taste and smoke, along with a very potent sativa high. Only $12 a seed.

3. Thanks any other brand recommendations?

4. Are you looking at feminized seeds or regular? Female seeds are one of the most respected fem breeders, i had good results with their Bubblegummer as well. Their Grapefruit gets great reviews, an I'll be running it on my next grow.

As far as your list goes, I grew Northern Lights and White Widow from Nirvana.... The Northern Lights was a very nice sweet tasting smoke with good potency as well.

I only have 2 grows under my belt, so those are the only recommendations I can make based on first hand experience.

5. All time favorite strain? Northern lights will be for sure. What where your yields?

6. Get some strawberry cough man. very tasty and almost trippy head high. nice dense pine cone shaped nugs, youll never forget that taste

7. pre 98 bubba kush
    sensi hash plant

8. AK47 has been winning cups for 20+ years

9. afghan genetics are amazing

but you need some serious stank control

10. Ak-47 or OG Skywalker.

11. #11 Cleverpiggy, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    For a hundred bucks you can get two 12 packs of Peakseedsbc.com, and still have 20 bucks left. They are truly a great seed company. The Kush skunk is as good as it gets. All his stuff is top shelf and only 40 bucks a pack for us and 30 for Canadian folks. Look around the net, you will be hard pressed to find any bad reviews for Peak. Because they are that good. There is a scam site called Peakseeds, with no BC at the end, stay away from that one. His northern lights seeds are supposed to be of #5 lineage.

12. Top of my want list right now is granddaddy white and the white jones..some good ones ive done are

White fire og
    Kushberry
    Kosher kush
    Thc bomb
    Vanilla kush
    Cheese
    Nebula
    Querkle

13. og skywalker is pretty awsome. dutch treat, blueberry( dj short i think), big bud, jack herer, strawberry cough, super sour diesel, train wreck.

14. Great yield from the NL..... Over two ounces per plant on my first try, with nkt topping/training, and a short veg. Final plants were only 2' tall....with some training and an extra week or two of veg, you could get some fantastic yields. Buds werent huge, but were crazy dense.....all phenos produced some very sweet, fruity tasting smoke.

Smoked my last nug of it last night, which makes me sad. Luckily, my new harvest is hanging and drying which makes me happy :)