You guys wanna hear a good one?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budbrownies93, Feb 2, 2014.

1. That wasn't funny but still ,good call.

2. lmao i used to do this

3. [quote name="Po4381994" post="19455133" timestamp="1391390603"]Lol notice Op's story is continuously changing[/quote]Didn't think I needed to beat around the bush and tell you that I told her later, and exactly word for word. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I got this call from my girlfriends cousin and she had asked me if I wanted any bud  butt, so I asked how much and she said $50 which is $10 cheaper than normal price. So I asked if it was even any good since most of the dank badonk around here is shitty and I had to travel over the mountain for it. Her response was "yeah it's good mids." So my first thought there was I heard her wrong, so I was like "wait a minute, mids?" I didn't hear her wrong at all, and she was actually serious and tried selling it on me. This bitch wouldn't know goodweed if it bit er in the ass, so I told her she was crazy if she thinks I'm buying mids for $50 an 8th, laughed ended the call and said later and she said later and I hung up. Hahaha made my day Sent from my iPhone Motorola Droid using Grasscity Forum

5. let me get this straight.

Someone rang you up and asked you if you wanted any weed, bear in mind you said you get shit dank anyway, when she says its $10 cheaper but mids not dank, which for good stuff you have to travel over a mountain, and you ridiculed her and said no?