You guys wanna hear a good one?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budbrownies93, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I got this call from my girlfriends cousin and she had asked me if I wanted any bud, so I asked how much and she said $50 which is $10 cheaper than normal price. So I asked if it was even any good since most of the dank around here is shitty and I had to travel over the mountain for it. Her response was "yeah it's good mids." So my first thought there was I heard her wrong, so I was like "wait a minute, mids?" I didn't hear her wrong at all, and she was actually serious and tried selling it on me. This bitch wouldn't know good weed if it bit er in the ass, so I told her she was crazy if she thinks I'm buying mids for $50 an 8th, laughed ended the call. Hahaha made my day Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you have a hard time keeping dealers? Even if that was a bad price for your area, there's certainly a more mature way to handle it.. But hey whatever man.

3. (∪。∪)。。。zzz

4. That too, it's not even that funny..

5. Hehe............

6. You didn't have to be a dick about it.

7. Nothing wrong with being a dick about it. She thinks you are stupid and is trying to rip you off. I don't do business with people like this and would be insulted if someone tried to treat me like a dumbassSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. How is she trying to rip him off? She openly stated they were mids and she wanted $50 for the 1/8th. You don't like her price? So what, it's her weed and she can price it however she wants that doesn't mean she's trying to rip someone off. I'd go as far to say if her goal was to rip him off she'd of said it was dank and hoped he didn't look closely at it. Bottom line she was upfront about it and just cause this guy doesn't like the price does not mean she's trying to rip him off.

9. It wasn't hers. She was the middle person, there was something going on cause ya don't just get ahold of someone you just don't talk to unless it's for the other persons benefit. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. [quote name="Po4381994" post="19453723" timestamp="1391373074"]That too, it's not even that funny..[/quote]Doesn't have to be funny in order to be a good story. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I'm thinking she bought the bag, realized it wasn't worth it tried getting rid of it while pinching some. That whore

12. haha bro, you're such a badass. Tell me more about your middle school adventures

13. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19453926" timestamp="1391375481"]haha bro, you're such a badass. Tell me more about your middle school adventures[/quote]"Bro" what're you talking about? Wish I was back in school.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="Po4381994" post="19453704" timestamp="1391372888"]Do you have a hard time keeping dealers? Even if that was a bad price for your area, there's certainly a more mature way to handle it.. But hey whatever man.[/quote]You can say them words that I put in my original post in any manner it's your tone of voice that makes the big picture, not just how the words look written down, so stating that I handled that immaturely, is a jump to conclusions.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. You laughed and hung up, how many ways are there to do that? Lol

16. It was more of a chuckle. Meaning like I wasn't dumb enough to fall for this shitSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Did you say you were going to hang up or did you just hang up?

18. I said later and she said later, then I hung up Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I'm so confused by this thread.

Don't burn bridges that lead to weed. One day you'll be dry and she'll be the only one who can hook ya up and you bet she'll remember. A polite thanks but no thanks works great!

20. Lol notice Op's story is continuously changing