Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You guys think this will work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bowlkilla, Jun 23, 2010.

1. i have a crazy idea that i came up with the other day when i was stoned. lmao but basically i was hitting a steam roller with my friend and we were on like bowl 4 (A.K.A. stoned) and i was about to tap out from the harshness of the whole sesh. then i realized...could i put a percolator in between the bowl and mouthpiece of the steam roller to make the hit smoother? i mean keep both ends of the steam roller open and but a perc between the bowl and the mouth peiece so you can still get huge hits and clear them fast just like a steam roller is known for. no pics yet but im starting this soon. possibly this weekend :D

2. not really, if you put water in your steam roller its not really a steam roller any more