you guys remember

Discussion in 'General' started by borat, Feb 1, 2006.

1. when there would only be like 3 or 4 people looking through this forum at a time? and now whenever i sign on i find like 80!

2. lol youve been here for like 5 mins, did you used to just look up on here?

3. just because he has a low post count doesntmeant he doesnt read the forums and look around.

i wasnt here when it was that low borat but agreed in a way. when i joined there was a lot less people and would be hardly anyone posting. it is weird to have so many new threads all the time. i think one of the mods or something said something to the extent of there are more people in the winter because of shittier winter and once it gets warmer out it will die down to just the loyal folk

4. haha yea i hardly ever post

5. I havent been posting much latly due to simply not being around. Cash has been low so havent had as many buds as of late. Been spending a lot of time with Ashley too, always a good thing.

Im deff impressed to see more people here though.

6. Yeah, I remember. I'm member #2,244...shows you how far we've come in a few years, since we're rolling up on the 25,000 user mark. Hell, Rummy is member # 113, and Unoit is actually #12!

I remember the days of the small City. :)

7. i actually prefer the city from 2-3 years ago. there werent so many assholes!

8. Im fairly new here and i even remember seeing numbers like 3-4 people viewing...there has been a recent surge of new members/guests viewing the forums i am assuming

9. with overgrow down the city is poppin like cris at a pdiddy party

10. i dont see many assholes.

11. does anyone know who member #1 is?

would it be sj?

also, i wonder who is #420

12. SJ is actually number 2, though I assume number 1 was the intial test account, so yes for all practical purposes he's #1, both in user registration and being the owner of Grasscity.com

No idea about #420 though.

13. Are you guys talking about a number assigned to each member? How do you find that out? I feel stupid...

14. Yes, that's what we're talking about. It's actually something that isn't available publicly though, only accessable through the back end side of the City. It was public knowledge at one point when the member list was accessible publicly, but we have removed being able to view the member list due to problems people were experiencing with spam.

15. it takes one to know one :rolleyes:

16. I clicked on your profile and you are member # 23719. It showed it in the address bar when it took me to your profile page.

17. Member #420 was some guy named Buzzy who never posted. :laughing:

18. Maybe because his Last Activity was: 01-01-1970 :confused: :D

19. The default if the account has never been used. ;)

20. ooooooooo, Indy, what's my number? :D