You guys have got to hear this band I'm producing! Fucking INCREDIBLE!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Senior PoopiePants, Jun 19, 2010.

1. #1 Senior PoopiePants, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    We all know (if you remember) that when I one-man-band it, it sounds like shit (me playing and recording everything).

I nixed my "iMPAiREd" project due to lack of interest.

But these guys I have been helping to record and produce are fucking brilliant! They are calling themselves "Becoming the Ghost", and I am proud to be a part of it. I see these guys making it to the radio. And Tam - the rhythm guitarist and singer is amazing.

Please listen to this shit and drop comments! I know my fellow blades will appreciate this!

I'm playing bass on Veronica (I'm not the bassist, but they liked my line). Unfortunately I don't think the bass line fits, but they won't let me change it or let the real bassist do his thing.

Anyway, without further adeu, I give you "Becoming the Ghost"!!!! :hello:

Edit: After a while of failing to get the actual mp3's up, the only way we can do this is if you clink the link that takes you to Ilike. Ilike is through facebook. It's clean, don't worry.

"Secrets" is by far my favorite, then "You learn the hard way".

Please listen!

Secrets by Becoming The Ghost

Attached Files:

2. this is really good! i usually dont like this kind of music, but this is excellent. the singer has a good voice, and i like the tone used.

3. Thanks! I know - Tam is fucking incredible, and he's a fellow toker. Not on GC. Yet... :D

4. Giving it a listen now. I give it a B+! Sounds pretty good man. Somewhat raw but overall it's good. The singer does have a good voice for this type of music too. I've heard quite a few artists without labels or anything just doing their thing. Not many of them come off with a sound as clean as this.

5. And we're using Cakewalk Sonar! Hehe.

6. The instruments come through pretty clean. I'm listening to Secrets now and the vocals are coming through better on this song. I don't know if it was just the way he was actually singing the other song, or how they were produced. Either way, keep it up man. Best wishes to you and the band.

7. that sounds really good man keep that shit up

8. Thanks, guys. Yeah, I think it was the way it was recorded. He said he's going to redo the vocals on Veronica, so we'll see how that works out.

Word. :)

Yeah, I'm super stoked about these guys. Too bad I'll be moving to Colorado soon and I won't be a part of them. Hopefully if they make it big they'll remember me. They'd better! :D