Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you guys gotta try this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OneLoveMaryJane, Oct 7, 2012.

1. So this morning I wake up and go to my buddy's house, and he just rolled up a fat blunt with some honey on it :eek: now I'm usually not a fan of tobacco and this was actually my first time trying a blunt, it actually tasted fucken amazing.. like half budd half honey with a bit of a tobacco taste, it even smelled like literally a sweet blaze it burned pretty slow too, it's gotta be pretty hard to get the right ammount of honey without fucking the blunt up but it's definitely worth trying at least once :smoke:

2. Yeah man couple guys I know like to close off their blunts with a dab of honey along the seam, works pretty well for them and tastes good as hell lol

3. I dip entire joints in honey, they taste great!!

4. Fucking terrible for your lungs.

5. thats some real hood shit where I'm from. I don't do it..

6. half bud half honey? what the fuck? I might seal blunts off with a couple drops of honey if there's no gum on the wrap but not half the fuckin' blunt...

7. [quote name='"16 Ounces"']

half bud half honey? what the fuck? I might seal blunts off with a couple drops of honey if there's no gum on the wrap but not half the fuckin' blunt...[/quote]

I think he is referring to the taste.

8. This^

I'm pretty sure inhaling caramelizing sugar isn't good for the ol' air-sacs.

9. use water to rub along until it goes mushy and dry solid with no gap

10. my first thought. I hardly smoke blunts anyway so idgaf but yea dont think its the best.