You guys gotta see this..

Discussion in 'General' started by Trip~Oddity, May 26, 2005.

1. Next time you guys are stoned you gotta rent this movie..Milo and Otis..i used to watch it when i was a kid, and I came across it at blockbuster and got the sudden urge to rent it..I did, I blazed, I saw, and it was great. No talking, just music and a kitten and a pup trekking through the mountains.

[​IMG]

2. wow, even stoned i dont think id have the attention span for that, but i do like my nickalodean when high occasionally

3. lol......damm i havent seen that movie in ages.

4. lol Milo & Otis rule!!! There are a few close ones that my stoned ass just can't handle... I'd rather watch while sober. I watched Finding Nemo for the first time blazed. When that shark was chasing him, I was dying. That much drama while high can kill ya! heh. :smoking:

5. lolll that movie rules!!!

i'd also recommend Napoleon Dynamite or Blood In Blood Out.

6. Dude that movie was great. Also, Homerbound is a great movie. I still cry watching it I think=X hahaha.

7. She looks a little bull leged to me Al!

8. best movie to watch high???

The good the bad and the ugly

dont know why but everytime i think im actually there beside tuco and blondie trying to find that treasure of the unmarked grave..

GOD DAMNIT NOW I HAVE TO WATCH IT AGAIN!!

9. milo and otis used to be my favorite movie back in the day when i was like 5 problaby, im gonna have to go and rent it, and maybe ill have to try the good the bad and the ugly cause i dont mind that move and yesterday was my last day of school so i should have plenty of time.

10. The ferret in my av is named Milo after that movie.