Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you guys ever try hawain kush?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dubsmoker420, May 27, 2010.

1. this is probbaly the best weed i ever smoked its so crystaly! ill have high res shots later, i was gonna say more but forgot im stoned haha:smoking:

2. #2 Bongin Shaman, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    by hawaiian kush you mean kush that was grown in hawaii?

yeah its dank i've smoked a lot of it since i live there.

edit: for some reason weed grown in hawaii grown with care tends to taste better than anywehre else i've tried

3. I haven't tried hawaiian kush before but right now I have something called Hawaiian Fire that I got from the club and it is one of the best weed I have ever smoked. Half a joint and I get blazed as hell and I think it is sativa because the after effect doesn't make u tired. Smoke on :smoking:

4. ive gotten some nice hawaiian before. The dealers here were calling it pineapple express heh
    But nvm that strain names dont matter this shit was DAAAAAAAAANNNNKKKK and stinky as fuck! Triple bagged and would still have a faint smell in the car. youd look at it and it would just be sticky to look at... damn i miss gettin phat hookups like that :D

5. ^^ lol if the dealer called it one thing, how did you just manifest that it was something else....did you hit up the grower hahahahahahahah. Hawaiian Kush is dank, and it smells just like fucking pineapple (not express due to it being fucking non existant before the movie) pineapple, is a strain, and coincidentally, is pineapple kush hahahahahahahaha. Could have been either man^^ but @ OP hawaiian Kush, is the bomb fucking diggity when grown correctly.