You guys ever seen anything like this before [crazy pipe]?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by spikeystud88, Feb 15, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So3OeweqoAY]YouTube - Sunlight Pipe[/ame]

Found it on reddit, guy said he got it here.

Blew my mind!

2. That's just around the corner from my house, I want one!!!

3. mind blowing

4. That is amazing.
    I NEED to know who blew that.

5. Beautiful. I want one now haha.

6. To say i just want one would be an understatement.

7. That's cool as hell.

8. I would say my mind was blown, but everyone seems to have done that for me. Lol. I would love that piece =]

9. Woooooooooooow (little martian guys off Toy Story), that thing is sick!

10. I Fucking Need One!!!!!!!! lol that is awesome x10000

11. Dude I picked one up just like that from my LHS. I live in a small town but they get some custom glass from a blower in Texas. I bought one that was cobalt blue and had a dome just like that we called the brain. It hit so good, best dry pipe I've ever owned. Sadly, it got taken by the cops :(

BTW, I picked mine up for $50.

12. To everyone above: lol, my FIRST thought (and the comment I posted on reddit) was "mind blown" LOL. Great minds think alike. But yeah, I am dying to get one too. Maybe someone on ETSY blows them like this?

Here's a link to the reddit thread if anyone is interested --> here

Nice! Mind if I ask what state you're in? I'm actually in Texas, so maybe somewhere nearby has stuff like this. Any idea on the name/artist. And $50 is it?! Nice.

Sucks it's gone, sorry to hear that :(

13. I actually just noticed my pipe does something similar :eek: I can't quite get the same effect though. I feel like the extreme curve of the end is what causes it to color in sections. I'll do some lighting experiments later and try to get a nice picture =]

14. I'm in GA. Next time I go down there I'll ask if they have any info on who they get em from.

15. heh, i post this pipelike thing every chance i get...:smoke:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us