you guys are not gunna belive this shit...

Discussion in 'General' started by G13haze420, Jan 6, 2013.

1. But jesus, what a mission to get the permet for them, theyr all native(exept the copperhead) so I had to get permits

2. Nah, they're native to Africa. I'm just not sure what areas. You actually own those snakes!? That's crazy. Any chance you could get a pic of your snake room? Assuming you have one, can't be too careful with some houdinis capable of killing you.

3. Nah, I keep em in my room, I used to have rinkhals, but the fucker ceeped escaping, so I gave him away, he's my avatar pic

4. That's awesome. What kind of cages do you use? Substrate? Etc

5. Dude cobra's? your not scared

6. I just buy wooden back cages with glass sliding doors at the local pet shop

7. Nah man, there nothing reely to be scared of, exept that cape cobra, she's a bitch, but unforunetly there's no way theyl let me take those snakes to CA so I'm gunna sell them to a bud of mine

8. How do I send pics? I'm using ma fone

9. I'm not entirely sure :(

10. Fuck...I'll set my cape cobra as my avatar, but that's the best I can do

11. That mouse died in less than 5 seconds after the bite

12. so OP, do you ever walk around in the wild and see naked black chicks?

13. Hahahahaha, no....I'm in south africa, not the congo

14. Comments just got ignorant. You realize that Africa does have modern technology. I thank the media for giving you such a narrow minded perspective of africa...

15. i blame the media for giving you such a shitty sense of humor. its alright.

16. To be honest, I heard some pretty stupid comments about africa, some dude asked me if I hunt for my food with spears and shit....I said yes...lol

17. thats pretty funny actually! i bet he was fucking with you

EDIT: how do people feel about all the waving black titties?

18. Brobly, but its just so sad how missinformed peopple are about Africa

19. I would of gotten his number down for a new connect loo

20. My idea exactly!