You guys are bastards

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Switch, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I mean all these sex posts aren\'t doing much for a guy who\'s girlfriend is on another continent for the next three weeks.... lol

I guess i shouldn\'t come here...

2. well if you follow common sense, then youve already got it.

3. Rub one off and you\'ll be fine... :smoke:

4. Dammit I already tried that: I\'m SORE!

5. That sucks, dont remind me, mines going away into europe in the next couple of weeks, i Hate being away form her.

6. Poor DoK and Switchy Boy! :(

We should all feel extreme guilt from our actions. No more talk about sex. Shame on us. SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

7. haha.. im really sorry about that you guys but uhh.. yall sound so helpless its sad yet kinda funny.. i wish me ex would miss me like that and stop being suck a fuckin retard.. lol okay sorry.. i think im done..

8. I\'ll send you some naughty e-mails to try to help. If you are in Fort Collins, CO Ill help you any other way I can.

9. Doesn\'t the \'ex\' part cover it?

Ya know that nice lil \'failed\' in front of relationship...kinda locks you into at least dealing with whatever split you up and if you\'re calling him \'suck a retard\' then you must not be willing to compromise.

Therefore you\'re both in the wrong....if you wanna put your way \'you both are suck retards\'.

If opposites don\'t really attract...you two were made for each other. Smoke a bowl rock the bed and eat some good take out. You\'ll be back to fighting in no time at all.

As for the dudes...shit stop bitching you really do sound weak rub one out and get over it. Goo twiching muscle and a bit of ass aren\'t all there is to life ya know.

10. To whom it may concern: It\'s alright... I\'m not really whining that much... I can really take it... You guys aren\'t bastards... and 90% of what I say is me trying to make a funny... Doesn\'t always work because even when it\'s not in text people can\'t tell... Which kinda sucks ass... People can NEVER tell when I\'m having a joke... then when I am serious it\'s all \"oh ha ha, switch stop joking\" and I\'m like \"dudes seriously my fucking foot\'s on fire and I can\'t put it out HELP ME!!!\" I can\'t fucking WIN!!!

Edit: Plurals DO NOT NEED AN APPOSTROPHIE!

11. You have such colorful ways of putting things... I agree with you 100% :D Girls aren\'t the only thing in life, and if you can\'t deal with yours bein away for a few weeks, that\'s pretty sad, lol. Co-Dependant much? LOL.

It\'s all good... Glad you miss your girl though... It\'s always good when someone actually cares about someone else :)

12. WHAT?? no more talking about SEX??

this is *$#@mpersand BS.

/forgot why i come here anyway
    /:smoking:

13. and then there were two

14. No.. Hes a retard cuz he brok up with me cuz he didnt want a relationship right now.. so im like ok.. and he goes out with another girl.. and breaks up wit her.. we start talking again.. and he still wants to have sex but doesnt wana relationship..

15. yeah it\'s called dating.......and as far as i\'m aware it works both ways......go out and enjoy yourself, you only live once..........well unless your a cat and don\'t beleive they have 9 lives their just lucky little fuckers..... :p .......Peace out.........SAid

16. Did you willingly have sex after he dumped ya? If so you sorta let yourself get played.

In any event leave \'em in the dust... have a bit more fucking respect for youself. :)

17. I know i know.. but i reallly love him.. yea i had sex with him.. just cuz i thought u know we were in the process of getting back together.. but nothing changed.. i suck.. i do need more respect for myself.. and i do let him walk all over me.. but.. idk.. oh well.. nvm.. im not trying to like bother yall with this or anything.. i know yall really dont care..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.