Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You guys are awesome.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mudslinger7723, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Today was a great day, I bought a fat eighth and got home, jumped on grasscity, smoked and chilled to some soundgarden. You guys are the best, I love you, you are great guys, really. Today was the best day i have had all week, i just thought i'd share some great vibes. Keep doing all the great shit you guys do. Thanks dudes.

2. I would never normally post in a topic like this, but my flying noodled god, I have reached a high of perfect perfection.

Such a rare child, you have to not beat it like your stupid red-headed step-son.

3. Fuck yeah man! Pass on those good vibrations!:smoke:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M]Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

5. Good vibes man :smoke:

6. i love you dude

7. I honestly think I have achieved first time high again

8. I knew somebody would post that song, lol, good catch man

9. I love you too.

10. i am high to. too bad only got about a g and a little bit of hash and my main guy is dry and dont really feel like trying to picking up weight from people that dont really sell weight...

gonna try to make it last so i cant smoke like i wish i could. but smoking a little is a different high.

feels high man

11. If only you knew my guy, i gets 8ths of headies for $20 and halfs for $60, by weight you probably mean pounds or ounces, but a half is some weight for someone like me

12. I wish the whole world was like this thread

13. agreed:smoke:

14. Thanks babe

15. I dedicate this bowl to you. :smoke:

16. awesome ur lucky today fuckin sucked for me

17. Thats awesome man :bongin: got a gram of Alien OG a very excellent hybrib :)