You guys are all badass!

Discussion in 'General' started by ...Spliff!, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Honestly, I love this site. I feel like I know some of you personally although I've never talked to you outside of this forum. I am baked but thats not the point, GC rocks!

I love hearing Rasta_Man babble about politics and how civilization is doomed. Durchii's simplistic, yet knowledgeable posts. AK Infinity christening us with his knowledge and making me personally feel like an idiot! Hoast's dank! J Dylan's friendliness, and KSR giving it to us straight.

I may not have mentioned your name but every single member of this forum is badass! You all deserve a pat on the back for making this place the great community it is...

This hash bowl is for yall!

2. yeah , its got everything lol , even a rap battle tournament , tis dope here :gc_rocks:

3. oh fa sho

4. And we've got ipack, our own poet (who didn't even know it- har har har).

5. oh shit where am i

6. and you got little old loveable me :D

7. And bubbles, always fucked up on something... :p

8. i agree with you 100% this is the greatest place on the net

i will never leave:gc_rocks:

9. Ive been on alot of other forums, hardly ever posted and alot that I spent time on and didnt even register.. but this one, shit i post everyday.. good place, lots of people that share the same interests. and they all like to smoke alot of dank.

10. this forum is the shizznit

11. i always seem to come back to the city, and for me the city is strictly the forums, like other sites i go to look at pics and sloppy shit, in the city everones normally high and prolly doin what your doin.

12. Yeah, we kick ass :p

I love this community, and I'm perfectly willing to say it's the best I've ever joined on the net.

13. co-sign..im still getting to know people here though

14. This is one kickass community, I have to agree, even if I'm only a newb here.

15. i love gc with a passion.

and that's not the extacy talking.

ok maybe it is. but gc is so......so........maaan.

16. GC while rollin' must be the shit :p I think it all roots back to we all have a common interest... lots of forums don't have that.

17. i love grasscity .. i got killed on the rap battle tho :( lol its all good .. congratz ...splifF

18. GC fucking rocks because people here (majority) actually give a shit. Someone is always willing to help you out when it comes to any issue...from smoking questions to shit you're dealing with in life, and to sympathize with you and offer advice

So many times I've gotten great help from fellow blades either on the forums, through PM, or via AIM.

So yeah, that's what makes this place special

19. can i be goodass? or nullass? or something nothing to do with asses at all? (personally a little ashamed of my ass.... too much time sitting infront of the computer made what little there is of it a little saggy and seat shaped)