Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You gotta try this....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChokeNSmoke, Mar 25, 2009.

1. So get plastered and then try to convince yourself that youre not high. Try to believe it, it makes you feel even higher and it will make you really feel the high. This is what I started doing today and it was something amazing that I felt that I should share. Seriously try it though:hello:. Peace.

2. werd, well when your plasterd your'e drunk so i wouldnt have a tough time fooling myself that im not high.

3. Makes sense. Kind of like if I get pulled over or something, I feel my buzz a lot harder because I know I need to act straight but my brain is laughing at me saying "Fuck you, I'm going to make this as hard for you as I can."

4. o_O why would i want to try and convince myself im not high? idk about you but i cant convince myself im not high when im so blown i feel like im gonna lift off the ground.

5. Talking about fighting drugs not a great idea bot of course Marijuana is not a drug as we all know

6. Just try it. I love weed man trust me. Its just something you have to try before you judge.

7. why lie to yourself?

8. Yeah Marijuana is not a drug, its a plant.
    THC on the other hand

9. i love when people mix drunking words with stoner words.

10. this is funny

11. QFT :hello:

12. um. yea it is man. don't be ignorant.

13. lol @ liein 2 ur self cant do this 2 myself :D :smoking:

14. Seriously just make an attempt :(

15. My tolerance is so high right now that I have to try and convince my self that I AM high.

16. dude im exactly the same way...kinda sucks i remember when i used to be able to get high as fuck of two bowls yea right not anymore gotta practically smoke a blunt to the dome by myself to feel the kinda high i like.

but i can see what this guy is tryin to get at...when you try to act straight you realize just how stoned you really are...but tryin to act straight can kill your buzz after the initial buzz of acting straight...if that makes any sense what im tryin to say

17. Nearly impossible. I tried to do that once just ended up laughing histerically at myself.