You gotta try this

Discussion in 'General' started by BullDZR, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Lol,I knew it was coming,i just did that to someone in school the other day.

2. i fucking knew that was going to happen... i was ready for it too.. IM SO COMPLETELY SICK OF THOSE GODDAMN THINGS, THEY HAVE MADE ME THE MOST PARANOID INTERNET MOVIE WATCHER EVER! geeze, they're not funny anymore goddamnit!

3. ^ no shit, its getting old if you ask me

4. i want to look...but im afraid. i saw tubgirl as well...not pretty

5. ive seen some that ended up scaring the shit outta me.... that one was just gross

6. Sorry if I offended anyone. i was pretty ripped when I posted that.

Bull

7. did u ever see the subiminal message one? my friend went into shock when we watched it cause it caught him totally off guard lol.

8. Id rather be goatsed or tubgirled anyday.

9. Yeah, I've seen it... I was in a dark room too... like 12 at night... almost shit myself.

10. If anyone has a link to 'the subliminal message' one, I'd like to see it.

11. its a good thing tubgirl isnt a movie, its bad enough seeing it before it hits her in the face, id puke if i saw the after effects

12. www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/handeye.php
    - when i saw that one i just about shit my pants. i was sitting in my room with the lights off at about 1 in the morning, and everyone was asleep. the damn thing startled me, and i yelled "what the fuck?!?!?" really loud, waking up my parents, and getting me in trouble....