You gotta try this combo...

Discussion in 'General' started by EuphoricNoni, Feb 26, 2007.

1. I rarely make posts like this but yea, I gotta prettly much blasted tonight after my tolerance break and wanna share this combo to you guys.

My session is about 3/4th's of the way in ending as I write this.

I recommend this combo when you toke up, I am just on it....

Make sure it's night time and no later than 9pm and during a sunday night...

Rent Harold and Kumar White Castle and stop to your local Mckie Deez and get a bigmac combo w/ fryes and a coke and add on a 10piece chicken nuggets with some ranch, honey mustard, and barbeque sauce, go home, spark several bowls of some good ol trainwreck/afghani(make sure you spark up before its 9pm), put the flick on, munch up and trip out. Afterwards when your high is about 3/4's done, get some eggos cereal and chat in here....

By 11:30, the trainwreck (or any indica that you get, whatever it may be), should start kicking in and putting you to bed. Leaving you 7 hours of sleep so you can be ready for class the next morning...

The eggos is so good, taste like a breakfast waffles....

Just sharing.... :smoking:

2. Sounds good man, and familiar....i'm always watching harold and kumar either on my computer or iPod and i usually grub on fast food while blazed. Never have tried the eggo cereal though, i'm huffin right now cuz i can't sleep and i got classes tomm. So i'm in a similar position.

3. I forgot what I was going to say

god im blazed

oh yeah ive done something like that before I like diping the fries in the sweet n sour sauce MMMM

4. shit i been doin that since before i knew what weed was.

and that's too much food for me... i used to be able to eat a lot but i lost weight and my stomach turned into a vagina apparently. i'm jealuzz