you gotta try this at least once in your life!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ixBeachbumxi, Aug 30, 2010.

1. #1 ixBeachbumxi, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    let me explain something, i munched out way too hard tonight and i started to freak out cause i had a food baby (looked prego from so much food and im a dude) (haha rhymed) but ya i had a food baby and my stomach was killing me and i started to have a panic attack. it was nothing severe but definetly not comfortable and i couldnt seem to make it go away like i usually would be able to. So i thought of this hypnosis video i watched a long time ago and how great that lady's soothing voice would be and so i tried it out. HOLY FUCK I got fucking hypnotized to shit and i felt AMAZING. If your ever high and wanting to experience something awesome or are having a panic attack and need to calm down, check this shit out.

Note, you have to WANT to get hypnotized/relax if you want it to work. You gotta focus on the girls voice and words and try not to think too much. Just let your brain go on standby.

Edit: OH FUCK! ...haha...i was too baked to realize i hadnt posted the link. my bad guys. :smoke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME7Dp8XfDb0"]YouTube- Short Hypnosis Session[/ame]

2. Is it like she starts off talking about how your on a terrace and stuff like that? That video scared the shit out of me.

3. Wait ...wat:confused:

4. what video, what the hell are you fucking talking about, sir.

5. it would help if you posted a link dude

6. #6 TOnlyKnownAlias, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    At first I thought it said you were from England so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now I see you're an American... explain yourself, you know we don't like to be confused, not in America.

7. He's making it up!

8. Ya man wtf are you talking about?

9. thts just something people put incase cops see shit and try to use it to pin on them. no cops prolly waste there time on this site but tons of people have those..

10. Andddd this made me lol. hah

11. hes a phony!!!!!a big fat phoney!!

12. :cry:gone and seen't right through me :cry:

13. "your a towel!"

Attached Files:

14. I just watch that video and fallowed her instructions and Hypnosis is the shit!!
    This video gave me a natural body buzz

also I would fuck tha shit out of that lady,

15. ITS FUCKIN AWESOME RIGHT! after when you "wake up" I always feel so much better. i also feel as if it intensifys the high so much.

16. That shit was wild.