You gotta see this

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by trailman23, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Bad storm hit last night and a limb fell on my worst plant when I pulled her I found this at the stalk.........that is termite damage fellas.
    Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. As a quick guess ....I'd say you had root rot, and those bugs are feeding of of it.....cut clean and spray with Neem Oil, 3 x times per week until regrowth

3. Lol the plant is chopped and done for its not root rot Im in a area that is overran with these things

4. Neem cake in ur soil would probably help considerably.

5. On ur next grow that is

6. Yeah rd I have been reading your old posts man I'm learning a ton I plan on doing the neem for sure next year n my soil I make.....but I seen u used bottanicare pure blend pro before you turned into a organic genius I have some and I have four clones indoor i was gonna run it on how do you feel about using?

7. any way you can give me ur soil recipe

8. i still like usingit with my soil and teas for a quick and easy supplement. Its organic so no harm using it a bit.

9. Looks like that plant wouldn't have survived much longer anyway.  Thanks for sharing.

10. Duuuuuuude man that's about to make me vomit. lol sorry for your luck chuck. Had storms here last night haven beent out yet

Sent from my LGL86C