You gotta love weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vexus, Jun 5, 2008.

1. SO yesterday was so unexpected. You gotta love how weed just opens people up.

So this is the background.. I repair xbox 360s and yesterday I got a call from an Indian dude asking me if I'll do the repair for some cell phone so I was a little skeptical at first but I decided to give it a shot.

So I arrive at his apartment to pick up the broken xbox and knock on the door, its already half open and as I knock he tells me to come in. I walk in and theres bed, big screen tv, laptop and this 20+ year old kid standing there he greets me and you can tell hes really friendly and he offers me a cig. We get to talking and I glance at the kitchen counter and I see a bag full of weed.

Me, "Do you smoke?"

Him (as he grabs the bag and tries to hide it) "Oh shit, sorry man"

"Its ok I smoke everyday"

It was hilarious so we go and take a trip to cell phone store pick up an adapter we need to test the cell phone then he suggests we go to gas station get some papers.

I mean this kid I met 10 minutes it felt like I knew him forever we were talking about LSD, coke etc and just having a good time.

We get back to his place I roll up a fatty joint and we chilled for an hour or 2 while listening to some chill ass music.

This is the first time I ever met this kid its so funny what weed can do. Hes so nice its funny how you meet people I just wish my g/f didn't make me leave. :smoking:

2. I've definitely experienced that just-met-but-feels-like-I've-known-forever feeling because of weed, quite a few times actually.

3. yea i had a sesh with my friend and she invited this guy called sam and before we got high we were kinda awkward with each other but then once the weed went round we were rollin around on the floor together laughin our asses off at Black Books (british comedy) and just generally being tardish. it was awesome. yea an i felt like id known him for years

4. Good story bro. :smoking: