You gotta be a pimp if your short male

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KryptoniteKing, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Whenever a girl is obviously intimidated by me for my being large, I start a conversation with her about movies and then lie and tell her that I really like The Notebook and A Walk to Remember and that both made me cry. Then they always think I'm a big softie and are more comfortable around me. Works every time and usually the girl will immediately respond with " awwwww I need a guy like you "

2. They like a guy that has a emotional "softy" side but too much will make into a nice guy.

3. I'm 5"3 of the most awesome person, bitches love me :cool:

Seriously though fuck that nonsense, love yourself for who you are, I know I love myself despite my obvious flaws

4. I never understood why women like when guys cry.:confused: Don't cry around me. I will leave lol

5. #65 swimswimswim, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    please extrapolate

here's a story in the meantime. During my senior year in highschool I was working at a blueberry factory. With my brother. who is 6'2''.. yeah, talk about random fuckin gene selection, anyway he was also "dock supervisor" (loading dock where we both worked). We both had to work 12 hour night shifts for a month with a bunch of ignorant hicks and gosh damn if you want to be able to grow a tough layer against short insults, imagine that situation.

Came outta that shit ready feeling like i was gifted for my height, being able to see life in its right perspective and see how subconsciously ignorant and judgmental most people are - if not all (minus the bitches, you be a handsome little devil and there is no concern )

Personally i like being short, other than other peoples ignorance i dont really find any disadvantage

6. I don't actually cry haha :D

7. hello :)

8. haha my dad says that all the time