You gotta be a pimp if your short male

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KryptoniteKing, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I'm like 5'6 still growing though, seems like I have a chance!

2. You might. Lol

3. #43 KidFromThe410, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    The title of this thread is pretty spot on. I have two main groups of friends. The group I grew up with and the group I met in highschool. Of the kids I grew up with there are: one 6' 5", two 6' 3", me at 6' 2.5", one 6' 2" two 6' 1" and one 5' 10". When I'm with them if I want a girl I have to put in some serious effort. My other group is: me at 6' 2.5" and 7 friends between 5' 7"-5'10". When I'm hanging out with them all I have to do is nothing. I can be high as fuck in my own world not even speaking and most of the time the girl will come sit with me over them even if they are being very conversational and all. But it's still pretty funny because attractive girls will be all over me and I will just be drinking and ignoring them and then my one friend who is 5' 7" will get with one of them later in the night and then afterwards when I tell him I could've had that, he will reply as such, " *derisive snort* oooookay mike...you big tall bastard, yo's a dummy and your a joke." Little feller makes me laugh my ass off every time

4. Lol My kickass personality will make up for my shortness

5. Yeah.... I'm 6'3'' so I dont really have a place in this thread....

But I see short dudes pull tons of tail all the time. Being tall has it's drawbacks as well, some girls get intimidated by height....

Plus, it sucks to fit into sports cars when you're tall. Short guys have that advantage

6. 5'8" imo

7. Sweet I'm 5'8 haha

My penis is 6'2 though :confused_2:

8. Tis true.

Back in highschool I was short for half of the time, and no chicas gave me the time of day. Hit a late growth spurt and no all of them come flockin over.

But all depends on the girls also, so love em short, some love em tall.

9. Cars and plane seats and house parties in basements with low hanging ceilings

10. i'm about 5'4 or 5'5. yeah, i'm pretty above average in everything else, what can i say :ey:

11. Short Girls got dat ass!

12. I do enjoy a short girls ass and legs they have real nice curves plus their tits usually look bigger, nice observation shaddy

13. For sho man, short girls be the wave. I also notice that the taller chicks usually have a model-esque type of look. If you are naturally good looking and in shape then your height should be the least of your worries.

14. im 6' but i still feel short as shit... would hate to be shorter lol

15. I could never date a woman taller than me so if I was as short as some of you I would have to find a damn near midget, thankfully i'm 6'1. I feel your pain little people.

16. I'd say you're average at 6'. I'm 6'2" and I don't feel short but I don't feel particularly tall either, there's guys way taller than I am.

17. I'm good with any girl in the 5 ft to 5 10 range, once chicks get to 6 ft they are too tall for my liking

18. yes short and tall has advantages. I could of said... you gotta be a pimp if your ( mexican) (handicapped) (ugly) like any adjectivve really. No matter what someone will make fun of you for something. im just sayin some people dont look at short men as a "man" unless of course he has "an above average member"hahahahah. for real though I hate everyone anyway so fuck their opinion lol

19. Is it that difficult for a short man to fuck a tall woman?

20. im 6'1 but i only weigh around 160 pounds. even though im not a scary looking dude height does intimidate girls, you can read it in there body language when you pass them