You gotta be a pimp if your short male

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KryptoniteKing, Jan 9, 2013.

1. haha, it does matter if some big guy doesnt share the same belief in your badassness

2. hmm , im 5'7 not that short but still short compared to all my other friends who stand 5'9 or taller. in terms of being made fun of yeah happens all the time but only from my close friends usually. Its probably because i had a rep for being a criminal in highschool that no one bothered bugging me about my height. Not the best solution but w.e , i really couldnt care less bout height jokes. The only thing that sucks about being a short guy is sexy girls who are taller than you ... very few girls will date guys shorter than them . at least thats what ive seen in my experience so far.

3. for my height it sucks, because its hard to find sizes that will fit me, my size is like the bridge between the youth-adult size...

4. super skinny with some muscle lol, being fat would make us look even shorter! but what the hell, can you give us some reasoning behind this? never met a girl who loves short guys haha

5. I don't want to have to crane up my neck just to talk to my man or pull him down two feet for kisses. Short guys are just right for my tiny self. I can reach everything on him, steal kisses, and play with his hair:D All the tall guys I've met are just big walls, and get in the way cause they don't see little folks. Not saying all tall guys, just the ones I've met. I prefer the vertically challenged lol

6. I know this guy that's 4 years older than me and my buddy's 10 year old daughter is taller than him. I'd be surprised if hes over 5'. I don't know about pimp but he tries his hardest to act tough, he has an obvious height complex. Hes always going on about jail time or street cred, it's impossible to take him seriously. It would be a better bad joke if it weren't true but it's more hilarious than any comedy could portray. I don't laugh at him because hes short but when you pile everything together he is comedy gold.

7. lol i dont even hang out with people like that anymore. Ive seen my LOUD mouth short friends get knocked out

8. the only thing that sucks is if your both really short whose gonna reach the top cabinet hahah.

id rather have vertically challenged than horizontally affluent ha

9. I like hopping up on the counters:p

10. I unfortunately beg to differ lol

11. I'm 5'2" and never really had problems.

For one, my sense of humor is the shit!
    For 2, I always had the best buds.
    Not so bad being short. Everytime I get a hug from the fairer sex I get a face full of titties! Yum!

12. As long as you're taller than me it aint no thang.

13. I'm unfortunately both lol

14. #35 Dum Dum Boy, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    wouldn't mind being the guy in my avatar  :D

15. I'm tall AND handsome, so, like, beat that buddy :p

16. What i lack in height, i make up for with my ego. :D

17. my height feeds my ego :D

18. How tall are you?

19. Like 5'3 1/2 on a good day. :)