You got problems and Mogwai has answers.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Mar 30, 2012.

1. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']my buttcrack is itchy.[/quote]

Have a friend or parent scratch it for you. Parents love to help their kids so I'm sure they'd be willing. You could do it yourself but that's no fun and it's definitely not as sexually arousing as the first idea

2. How do I regain my fathers trust?

3. #23 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    I am a medical marijuana patient, and rightfully so. I have legitimate health issues and rely on the herb to deal with them as opposed to "traditional" medicines. I do not abuse my privileges, I am allowed to consume 3/day, I vape .5 a day, to myself and never with others. I am allowed to have 90gs at any given time, I keep about 30. I am allowed to grow 11 plants, I will be growing one. I buy from a dispensary, as opposed to buying from Health Canada.

My question to you is, why do I still feel like a criminal or like I will face ridicule or be judged, and why do I care? How do I get past this oh great one?

4. [quote name='"TheRussianToker"']How do I regain my fathers trust?[/quote]

How did you lose it?

But really it takes time, no matter what the cause.

5. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']I am a medical marijuana patient, and rightfully so. I have legitimate health issues and rely on the herb to deal with them as opposed to "traditional" medicines. I do not abuse my privileges, I am allowed to consume 3/day, I vape .5 a day, to myself and never with others. I am allowed to have 90gs at any given time, I keep about 30. I am allowed to grow 11 plants, I will be growing one. I buy from a dispensary, which may or may not operate for profit as opposed to for the benefit of patients (haven't figured it out yet), as opposed to buying from Health Canada.

My question to you is, why do I still feel like a criminal or like I will face ridicule or be judged, and why do I care? How do I get past this oh great one?[/quote]

You face these problems because for so long parts of society has pushed the idea that anybody with real morals SHOULD be feeling those things if they're toking. People try to raise people to believe it's bad, or that smoking it means you're some hardened criminal. So it's only natural that you feel judged.. and it's natural for you to care, too. Even when the reasoning behind the other side is stupid as fuck.

Perhaps you should be giving yourself some more credit. You're exhibiting restraint where many seem unable to. Such restraint in ways shows discipline and maybe even responsibility, which are traits to be proud of, and if society wants to judge you they should take that into consideration too. Remind yourself that when people judge you based on only one thing, it's a joke, and their judgement isn't worth shit.

Remind yourself that you live your own life, and someday you're gonna die, as odd as that sounds to bring up. You'll be negatively and positively judged the whole time by others, but it wont mean anything.

Try to identify why you personally feel sketched out by this, and then you can start to rationalize more. You'll find there's really nothing worth feeling bad over, y'know? Even if you already KNOW you shouldn't, it might help a lot to understand why you feel the way you do. It may be enough to stop your bad feelings entirely..

And really, if people want you to take nasty drugs with bad side effects over a more reasonable treatment, then fuck em. That's so illogical, so why even start to think their opinion on other things might be logical? If they were in your spot they'd probably feel different about the issue

6. So i just dislocated my hip, fractured my pelvis and fucked my legs up .

FIX ME :(

7. Hope thats not true.

Prollem: how to learn patience?:mad:

8. Oh it's true, i'm in so much pain, and on painkillers at the moment, just got back from the hospital.

9. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']So i just dislocated my hip, fractured my pelvis and fucked my legs up .

FIX ME :([/quote]

Dayum, take it easy in the sheets next time.

I suppose it's time for a safe at home hobby. Sorry to hear about that man.

10. Holy shit man I feel for you.. That would be like loosing my kids, gotta back it all up atleast 3 times bro :(

11. [quote name='"Mogwai"']

Dayum, take it easy in the sheets next time.

I suppose it's time for a safe at home hobby. Sorry to hear about that man.[/quote]

after reading this im gonna back up all my tracks...

lol wrong quote well too lazy to fix it on my phone

12. Yeah always back shit up. It sucks so much because there were a lot of things I wanted to do to some of them.

13. you give some great advice Mogwai.

ill be coming back to this thread at some point :smoke:

14. #34 flammzrant, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    This is what both my personal and academic counselors said, the latter of which followed it up with 'you can't motivate the unmotivated'.

I'm pretty sure time is all that will do it for me, I seem to be stuck in a constant state of apathy.

You remind me of me, Mogwai, just less of a dick.

15. Coke or pepsi? Im really stressed out about this decision.

On one hand, theres coke. It's always been loyal to me and never asks for more from me. It's an old school favorite.

But then theres pepsi, and it's cool. It's got all these flavors and fancy advertising.

HELP!!!!!!!

16. Pepsi man pepsi!
    edit-my bad for answering that one mogwai but it sounded like he was in serious dire of an answer!

17. Thank you!!!!
    Phew, I was really worried about that.

18. This is by far the most insightful/useful thing I have taken away from this forum thus far haha

19. Cannabis.

Now I'm in a situation where my strict as a pile of bricks father.(russian dads are crazy), caught me few times with the herb, and he is very religious, and with the rest of the family are HIGHly against any 'drug'. Now he doesn't seem to sure of me when going anywhere, constantly asking questions, checking up on me blah blah blah, bullshit basically.

20. My brand new PC is coming tomorrow... Are there any programs you would recommend me downloading or any PC games you recommend me purchasing? I got a pretty good graphics card along with it.