Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you got 10 dollers you just smoked one u?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hydro_dank_man, Mar 29, 2006.

1. I'd definetly buy food, bum a cigarette, match a bowl and then find a place to crash n chill.

2. shit i cant lie and all you fella smokeers out there, yall know that alot more of you would go out and get more of that :smoking: :bongin: green:D , seems like the only good investment there dank

ps when are we "ziacaming" again cuz?

3. Go and get myself a pack of smokes. Camel Jade 100's sound good right now.

4. well i just smoked a bowl and im smoking a camel turkish gold and eating a sausage mcmuffin. probably gonna smoke more and play xbox, take a nap.haha YEA EXCITING:smoking:

5. save your money for another day

usually toke at home anyways, so munchies are always handy. and there's allways more bud in my pouch. lol

6. I'd fold it in half and slide it into my pocket and hope it reproduces.

7. MUNCHIES especially if uve already thrown down a blunt and some bowls no need for more green in that situation unless u already had food

8. rofl

+ rep

9. if im here by me, id just save it or get more herb, cigarettes if i was elsewhere, i don't smoke anymore because it's 8 dollars a pack, whereas when i'm in bumblefuck it's 4 dollars

10. BUD!! i wish that there was a place where you could just walk in and the bud would be sitting in the corner in the room being vaped/burned (depending on your preference), so you can just chill while you get higher and higher lol. man i got to vent, i gave my friend 10 bucks for some weed yesterday and he didnt show up at school today because he got robbed. man its spring break and im broke and dry. :(

11. all these relpies are interesting to my next decision to spend my ten dollars even tho i would probley buy food anyway......tahnks for those who took it keep posting

12. if hungry, i would buy food.
    if craving a cigarette, i would try to get a cigarette.
    all depends on the desire. also, if you're not getting more money soon, i would save it.

13. Taco bell, dammit! Then when you're full you'll still have $7 to buy cigarettes, which leaves you with $3.50 to stash for another day.

14. i dunno its either gas, newports, food, weed (those are generally my priority expenses)

yeah dude can't wait till 4/20 :D

15. so 10 bucks eh? either im smoking in a car or at a house with food...if in a car, i will drive to the nearest taco bell/subway i can find, subway is the best munchies...unless u working in a pizza joint like i do where the food there is free!\\\\\ if im at a house i usually dont leave unless i go smoke another bowl....as for the ten buck i had tonight i spent it on a few poker games and turned my 10 into 25, hellllllllz yea

16. lol ravenous you should have posted 2 minutes earlier........club saturday night thats gonna be are pre 4/20 gotta get that oz man 28-30 blunts that she bet good for one night on two maybe three people

17. A pack of unfiltered camels, a large pizza,ben and jerry's ice cream, and a twelve pack of some sodas

18. Id save it for a day i dont have weed so i can buy some :)

19. these answers are great does anyone have any other suggestions as to what you could use your ten dollars for maybe twenty dollars

20. throw 10 on another blunt

I never ever ever waste money on food when I'm out.