Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You get one weed related wish, what is it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnergySausage, Aug 28, 2011.

1. you get one wish. Why a years supply as opposed to infinite supply???

2. To find a doctor that will give me a mmj recommendation...and then I will make weed food for all the people in pain:D

3. Weedapocalypse. Like the opposite of a black hole, but weed...

4. I wish I would have an unlimited supply of top-shelf weed for me to smoke (for free) from any dispensary of my choice

5. the ability to produce dank nugs in my hands out of nothing and each time I exhale from smoking said nugs, the world gets a closer and closer to legalization :smoke:

6. So it would be heaven?

7. id wish that the earth had a huge jungle made of weed, with plants that reached to the sky, and you could just wander around amlessly forever (and there would have to be free food stands here and there where you could eat whatever you want)

8. i would wish for a hundred ounces in marijuana patches. it's like a nicotine patch only for pot.

9. Global lack of ignorance regarding the subject.

10. #71 Verdurous, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No, heaven would be less chaotic. lol

11. Fixed.

12. #73 Verdurous, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No because there's going to still be weed on heaven, but you actually get to smoke it and not worry about smothering in it.

13. I was gonna say mad bud for myself but gotta spread the love, global legalization of cannabis (age of 18 consent) and I would say other things but they're not weed related:rolleyes:

14. 5 lbs of some dank shit. :smoke:

15. For me to have the complete control of weed's future

16. Haha that's it? Dude if I wished for massive amounts of cannabis I'd want 1000lbs each of Moroccan hash and Skunk#1.

17. this
    (and to not be screwed over by the government with taxes if cannabis is legalized)

18. I would wish for every person on earth to know the real truth about the ganja

19. one wish related to weed?

i wish that every time i and everyone on this earth who smokes go to open their jar of herb that it is always to the top and always of the finest quality, perfect for what you need in that situation.