You From The Hood?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Hahha, Funny story of the day.

Not a bad day at work, busy but its my friday off next two days and im drunk and on my second blunt the dome since i started smoking for the well second time today at midnight. About a hour and a half im on my second blunt, Really didnt start my frst till a lil over a hour ago.

But anyway, Towards the end of my day like 10 pm this chick from the deli came up who likes my bro asked if i had something and i aient know what the fuck she talkin bout.

Then finally later i said since she likes my bro i said 'it runs in the family huh?'

She said she aient understood me she said i talk fast and so i said it real slow pronoucing everythang and she goes.

WHAT, YOU FROM THE HOOD OR SOMETHANG!?!?!

I laughed and shit, Finally said yeah, Why.

She go, Im from ecorse (two citys over from Detroit, Goes detroit, Rouge (river rouge) then ecorse.

So i said im from southwest detroit.

She goes, 'I THOUGHT SO, YOU LOOK LIKE SOUTHWEST DETROIT AND I THOUGHT YO BROS HOOD.'

Jus made me laugh.

YOU FROM THE HOOD?

HAHAHAH.

Jus funny how she said it.

(She seen me before up at my work on my day off and i seen my bro at the chicken counter where she works and i had a black n mild in my ear, I guess when i left she told my bro 'HE SMOKES WEED, HES GOT A BLUNT IN HIS EAR.')

HAHAHA, Shes funny, Shes polish i thank and i dont even know if she was born here, I know her fams is deff like close to 100% into polish society or whatever and not 'hip' with amercia as much.

But shit had me laughin.

2. you sho nuff hood, son.

3. Aww man, I cant even count how many weird albanians and polish (mostly those two) people I know that we all grew up in Detroit, mostly Hamtramck.

Once you said she was polish and prolly from Poland I just had the perfect picture in my head of her saying that, but doubt it will paint that kinda picture for others, iv just seen it so many times.

4. Ya know, Might have to be from the city to understand this thread.

She said shes from ecorse but her ma's look hood, Wouldnt be suprised they lived in H-Town before.

5. "hell yeah im from the hood bitch!" lol

6. im from da hood :cool: nuff said

7. hmm, this explains why you were banned before.

8. I thought a hood was part of a coat.

9. Hood N***a,
    Man, I keep that purp by the pound.

10. Fort & Schaeffer

11. Springwells and vernor my *****.

12. [​IMG]

you know im joking, had to do it though.

13. from what i can understand from that paragraph its a pretty funny story but im not sure. Couldnt understand most of it.

Ill come back and read it again when i get my high eyes. :D

14. ;) ....

15. im not from the hood

16. Too bad for you.

17. Scraft n Greenfield boii

18. ive noticed that the only people who talk about the hood, are people that dont live in neighborhoods that would be classified as such.

because once you live on the so called "bad" side of town you realize that the people there are just like you.

imo "hood" is a term used to class people up.

not doubting where anyone's from, just an observation.

i live on a block with lots of la ene so im not just talking out my ass here i seen enough to be educated on the streets.

19. i go to the hood everyday, can i say i'm hood?

20. I drink Hood milk