You fear a world wide government?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Thats why you have the freedom to protect yourself, and bringing up a famous quote...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I[/ame]

2. because that one world government would be run by humans. humans are/can be corrupt. if it can happen it will happen. government gets out of line and there is no force to fight it with and we would be opressed.

3. the simple answer is because government gives people power, they have egos and eventually abuse it and the fact that besides basic laws (no murdering raping stealing etc) who has the right to tell an individual what to do and not to do to a resonable and personal extent?

4. #24 Rotties4Ever, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    to the op, one tiny flaw with your post, people that wanna help people will do so regardless of laws or borders or countries, a real human being seeing another human being in pain or suffering, makes that person want to help.
    now some people dont really care and some even get of on it, they wont help also regardless if its their neighbor country, or just their neighbor.

So why we should not have world government, well thats easy, the few decide on behalf of the many, we are too complex for everyone to accept one system where everyone agrees, there will all be those who rage against the machine.
    I dont want anyone deciding for me, who are they to say they know better,
    cause the people that are actually trying to actively bring about world government, believe for a multitude of insane reasons that they are better smarter whatever genitically different (some weird nazi shit) and that most humans are too stupid to make decisions for themselves, so these guys dubbed "illuminate" believe its their choice and right to make decisions for all of us.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

edit- to answer the op question. NO! because what is the worst possible outcome from them? death?
    i chose death over totalitarian entity any day, unless i am that entity of course, in which case have no fear,
    every day is "I get a free ounce of dank from the government day"

5. you are wrong.

6. Freedom is not slavery. you are simply wrong.

free·dom

[​IMG] /ˈfri[​IMG]dəm/ [​IMG] Show Spelled[free-duh[​IMG]m] [​IMG] Show IPA
    noun 1. the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedom after a retrial.

2. exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.

3. the power to determine action without restraint.

4. political or national independence.

5. personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery: a slave who bought his freedom.

slave

[sleyv] [​IMG] [​IMG]Origin

[​IMG] /sleɪv/ [​IMG] Show Spelled [sleyv] [​IMG] Show IPA noun, verb, slaved, slav·ing.
    noun 1. a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant.

2. a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person: a slave to a drug.

3. a drudge: a housekeeping slave.

4. a slave ant.

5. Photography . a subsidiary flash lamp actuated through its photoelectric cell when the principal flash lamp is

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

7. I fear a world wide government, where would the accountability be?

Do I think there's one in our near future? Not really. The only "world wide government" is corporations, and they already exist and rule. They have armies in third world countries, protecting their supplies and business. They're wealthier than most small countries. They can buy water right out from under natives and refuse them access, support people who commit genocide, and they're not accountable to anybody except their stockholders.

Yet they have the same rights to sue and such as an average citizen. As the world continues to become privatized (even livestock is being patented now and people are trying to privatize the air), we won't have the "right" to do anything and the corporations will have the right to enforce their rule over everything they "own".

Some people call me a "conspiracy theorist" just for "believing" that. Even though it's happening already. :smoking:

8. #28 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good argument. I'm convinced, but I don't know of what.

9. #29 CLKWRK, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    No you. Would you rather do what you want to, or be told what you can and cannot do?

If you picked the latter, have fun being a sheeple.
    ----------------------------
    Towns should govern themselves. Keep everything as it is, but just make it so the City or Town is in control of that city/town. No other laws matter except those that are created by the city/town.

If that don't work, I'll go move to the amazon and live with a indigenous tribe.

10. good. me too i am also convinced I just learned from the masters (you and west) how to debate like a CHAMP!!!!
    just say you're wrong and you won the argument, no explanation necessary.

11. the earth will eventually transform into a one world government in order to advance the species of mankind, however slow or fast the process is would be up to the peoples

12. ^ problem with that is...
    well a few problems i see, first of all the current scum bags that are pursuing this goal, are not trying to advance mankind ( i am sure they see it that way though) but to enslave it.
    There is a difference between an UNIFIED world government, and the we rape your family if you dont obey one world government.
    Another problem is we humans are fucking destructive, and a shit load of experts right at this very moment are saying how we damaged our precious earth beyond repair.

13. Fuck that.
    Fuck the UN.
    Fuck left wingers.
    Love your guns.

14. The system as it sits is broken. A one world government could solve what's wrong. Or it could fuck shit up worse. We don't know until we try.

15. In some ways the simplicity seems nice. But the truth is, people are too diverse. There is no 'one size fits all' government that could safely (let alone fairly) control all the various cultures in our world.

Depends how you look at it. If you are truly free, then you are a slave to your own desires.

16. #36 Rotties4Ever, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    First of all I would like to say I agree with your paragraph %110.
    Now then,
    What if I make my desires my bitchezzz, I dont think freedom necessarily constitutes slavery to one's desires, that would make us no different then the animals that surround us.
    If you are a slave to your own desires then you are not free, saying truly free and slave in the same sentence constitutes hypocritical use of the English language.

17. #37 xxMESTxx, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Some people take the whole NWO shit too serious. Here's a thought, stop worrying about some stupid paranoid shit you think MAY happen to the world in the future, and start trying to fix the problems we already have in the present.

Care to elaborate?

18. I wouldn't mind a one world government -

as long as weed is legal and free (my freedom rights included). ;)

19. What we need is a one mind government. The entire human race working together for the betterment of all life in the universe

20. ^ Fucking 100% agree.