You Failed Tha Urine Test.. But.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tha Conspiracy, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Ok yesterday had to be tha weirdest day of my life.... I recently got fired from the best job I ever had due to a fight wit a racist co-worker... But anyway since i wasn't workin i been goin to school and smokin on campus all day long... so i finally get bored and went job hunting. I get a couple of interviews and shit but they ain't offering me good money.. So one of my friends give me tha number to this temp agency.. I say fuck it and i call and set up an appointment.. I go in and its this bad ass white girl.. interviewing me and i'm jokin wit her and makin her laugh..and outta tha blue she tells me she like black guys. I was thinkin Where tha fuck that come from, so anyway I get her phone number and she make me promise to call her tha next day so i can come back to take tha piss test. Normally when i have a urine test i get my cousin piss cause he don't smoke.. but i call him and before i can ask him to piss for me.. his lil ass is like "Guess what?!?!?... I'm smokin weed now, When we gonna smoke together".. So much for some clean piss so i tell him i'll pick him up and we will smoke and go holla at some girls. So tha next day i call the white gurl and she tells me to come in for tha urine test... I knew i was gonna fail.. She come back after gettin tha results and she's smiling and she whisper in my ear that i tested positive for THC.. I act shocked like WTF is THC.. She start laughin and tell me to wait and she'll be back.. I see her get another one of them urine test cups and she go to tha bathroom. She come back smiling again and she just askin me questions about what i do? do i have a girlfriend? where i'm from etc., Then she go back to tha bathroom again and she come back but she's not smiling this time... I'm like "What's wrong?!?!" she whisper in my ear that she tried to piss for me so i could pass but she tested positive for THC too... LOL i start laughing and i'm thinkin its done with.. but she tells me to hold on again and she get another cup thingy and she talk to one of the other girls that work in tha agency and the other girl look at me and smiles and she go into tha bathroom... Finally some clean piss.. they put my name on tha cup and they told me that the manager will be callin me to set up a time for a second interview. But anyway. Me and tha girl is suppose to hook up today after she get off work to smoke. This might be tha start of a great smoke, fuck and business partner!!! :cool:

2. You lucky fuckin bastard!!!!

Damn! I wish I had such luck, LOL.

Congragulations man. Good luck with it all :)

3. Hell yah good job man... bastard is right :D

4. That... is... amazing.

5. man no doubt that is some bomb shit!

:D you must have good luck or sum'n

6. daaaaaamn.........

7. yo thats pretty tight dont mess it up :smoke:

8. They can tell the difference between male an female piss... I call 'bullshit' or at least one dumb bitch and one slow guy who doesn't realize how fucked he'd be if that really happened.

Ain't fantasy swell?

9. it's possible to test for gender, but depending on the situation, they might not test for it. if she knew it was positive, then it's probably a rapid test, and they wouldn't check for gender if they already have a rapid test with a negative... just a thought

10. Perhaps but in just doing it she'd be putting her ass on the line it smells of grade a.

11. no im pretty sure they can't tell the gender from a urine sample

12. You sexy little devil you! Good read. So how did everything go?

13. Update:
    The girl came over my house after she finished workin and we smoked up and fooled around a lil bit but i didn't get to fuck her cause of that dumb ass period y'all females get once a month!!! Why couldn't Eve just not eat tha damn apple when God told her not to!!.. And another thing...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 627654" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Ars moriendi</TD><TD class=alt2>They can tell the difference between male an female piss... I call 'bullshit' or at least one dumb bitch and one slow guy who doesn't realize how fucked he'd be if that really happened.

Ain't fantasy swell?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was thinkin tha same thing all day yesterday after they did that.. but it was one of them tests with the strips already in the cup and it wasn't a high class agency.. so i doubt they will go throught that just for one person

14. aint baltimore great?

15. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 627907" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>skeezy</TD><TD class=alt2>aint baltimore great?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hell yea.. What part you stay in?

16. thats funny you call her the white girl...
    - and also, if a girl pissed for you wouldnt they be able to tell? who knows i thought they could if not then looks like its all good for me.

17. they cannot test for gender.. the same thing used to test for pregnancy is what is used to test for prostate cancer in men. its a myth.

18. hahaha... good times, good times