You ever wonder?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ForeverBlazed, Jun 21, 2012.

1. You ever wonder what lies deep deep down into the ocean like at the deepest levels? What kind of creatures live down there that we have yet to discover? I don't know if it's just me but I just wonder some times..

2. oh man, i wonder this shit all the time. like all that pressure down there must have made some pretty strange looking things in terms of years and years of adaptability.
    i love watching discovery shows about the ocean. so much interesting stuff in there :smoking:

3. That's where the aliens live or keep their ships.

4. Very strange looking.. and at that there's no sunlight at all.. maybe the lockness monster resides down there :O

and maybe I need to start watching the discovery shoes about the ocean because I am very interested in the ocean

5. I wonder that all the time. I mean, I bet there's some crazy shit down there....Lake Loch Ness is supposed to be deep as fuck, and apparently they found an animal they thought was once extinct down there relatively recent. So imagine the fuckin ocean.

6. Godzilla, duhh pshh

7. Godzilla has gills?

8. yes, you definitely do!
    there's a lot of good ones in this list. i'm sure you could find a lot of these online somewhere.

it's crazy how fish down there grow their own lights haha. i wish i had bio-luminescence

9. Thanks for the list I will check these out sometime tonight.

10. thats where i live

11. James Cameron just went down there. Pretty sure he's coming out with an imax movie about it soon.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGzaUiutuRk]James Cameron's first footage from the deep sea floor - YouTube[/ame]

12. [quote name='"ForeverBlazed"']Godzilla has gills?[/quote]

He doesn't need them, he's Godzilla.

13. Megatron and maybe even a megaladon or something like that, its a giant ass shark that they say could be down there. i dont really think about that tho, i think about outter space, and their possibilities o_O

14. hell you could be right my friend lol haha, shit maybe all the governments hide there secret weapons and ships down there!:smoke:

15. [quote name='"ForeverBlazed"']Very strange looking.. and at that there's no sunlight at all.. maybe the lockness monster resides down there :O

and maybe I need to start watching the discovery shoes about the ocean because I am very interested in the ocean[/quote]

new line of discovery channel show related footwear: discovery shoes

ace idea

16. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

new line of discovery channel show related footwear: discovery shoes

ace idea[/quote]

Lolol

17. Blue Planet went to the bottom of the ocean. The ocean life was fucking insane. Watch it high and you will be blown out of your mind. Watch it sober and it's still a trip.

18. #18 Randy79, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012

this? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrSu65Bb9X4]BBC Planet Earth/Blue Planet - Deep ocean creatures - YouTube[/ame]
    sober it blew my mind

19. you ever seen the spongebob movie? when they were singing the song with the monsters in shell city? yeah those are the kind of monsters you would see if you were deep enough