you ever try to go on a t-break and...

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Nov 7, 2011.

1. it feels like your blood is gonna boil and your emotions go hay wire, not to mention your energy shoots through the roof and you turn into a hyper spaz.

if i dont keep the weed coming i turn into a monster.

2. can't say I have ever had that happen when I take a t break. I just don't sleep as well for a week or more. How long did you go without smoking?

3. I'm in the same boat i've done a few tbreaks i just feel the need to smoke something tho so i'll set up my hookah and sunflower seeds and tbreaks arent anything to intense. But use the energy that it gives you to work out harder, and when ur breaks over ur lungs are cleared and u'll be soaring high.

4. I dunno I never feel different when I take t breaks. I smoked every day or 2 for at least a year and I haven't smoked since last Sunday. I usually smoked a bowl right before I went to bed. But I fall asleep fine and I feel no different. Maybe I'm just lucky:confused_2:

5. well its more like insomnia, then lack of sleep make me go spaz/hyper/angry/GGRRRRR

6. Here's a helpful tip, buy some melatonin. It will give you a very fulfilling night's rest :)

I personally take like 9mg's (which is definitely not the recommended dose) and I sleep like a baby. It helps me when I'm dry and can't smoke before bed

7. I can get a little cranky day 2 but nothing crazy. I dont even have issues sleeping.

8. I've been on a break for the past month. It seems like the longer I go without weed, the worse it gets.

I have really vivid dreams every night and trouble falling asleep. I'm also more depressed, but I love weed, and any time you lose something you love, you feel depressed. At least once a day, I say something along the lines of, "I'd suck every dick in Pittsburgh just to smoke a fuckin blunt!!!"

But I know I'll get to smoke again eventually. Right after I get a job and pass the drug test.

9. Im a daily smoker and i took a 2 day tbreak this weekend and didn't notice any adverse effects.

10. I read somewhere that you actually have the same type of dreams, they're just more vivid because your short term memory is functioning at full capacity without being affected by weed. Just take them for what they are bro...dreams. And if you can't sleep I will say the same thing to you as I said earlier, try melatonin. Trust me, it's all natural and will have you feeling refreshed the next day.

11. i havent not smoked a day in 10 weeks

12. #12 Herb Pheonix, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    Then... Why did you make this thread? I say after a month its not a T-Break. You just dont smoke anymore. Straight up.

EDIT: Did i missread your post btw?

13. Willpower. Just tell yourself you don't want it.

14. i used a double nega. i meant i been smoking every day for 10 weeks

15. I just have no appetite for the first few days, and get irritated easily, especially if I'm around stupid people.

16. yes but you use 4 times more weed, also so you take 1 and a half bong hits and that = smoking a whole joint, and you can smoke 4 times more since you have that much more weed.

17. You are the 1% :devious:

18. Wake up early and exercise. Make yourself need sleep.

19. ok:confused:

20. lOLNO your pathetic go smoke some crack , no jk I'm just being a smart ass lol . It happens the first few days because your seritonin and stuff is down , hope you feel better soon