Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You Ever Think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OmegleMeister, Aug 23, 2012.

1. You ever think about when your going through your iTunes music and in particular your looking at one of your most favorite band or group like Daft Punk (in my case). And your listening to all of their different albums on the iTunes music store and find one of their songs that you have already downloaded elsewhere, like LimeWire back when it was still running. And you listen to the Itunes copy of the song and it sounds different from yours, so you go and listen to what yours sounds like and it has this quality to it, this sound to it, that makes it sound different but your not sure if it is good or bad because it is the song you know and love and have gotten used to over the years.

Well now, I was faced with a tought decision. I have to delete my version and get the iTunes version because of my stupid self diagnosed OCD but it just felt right to get the "better" version, like high-quality mp3 or whatever.

So I deleted my old copy, and think about where that mp3's path in life just died. It is in my Recycle Bin and is going to get deleted. Who else, though has this mp3 from back when I downloaded it?

It made me sad to think about :( :p But its so cool! i'm suuuuoooooppperrr high :D :smoking:

2. I'm OCD like that too. 420th post ^

3. Omfg, that is such a perfect 420 post! Like, seriously, fuck yessss hahaha :p :smoke:

4. lol cheers.

5. Anybody else think of little things like that haha?