you ever smoke and say to yourself everything is gonna be okay

Discussion in 'General' started by Avihigh74, Nov 7, 2015.

1. like ur really stressed n shit in life and then u light up and say "everything is gonna be okay man". happens all the time with me

2. Often, especially when I'm pissed about something stupid. I get high and suddenly stop giving a fuck and move on lol.

3. Yep yep, its spiritual for me.

4. i used to when i was younger in a paranoid way now i do that same thing but in an anxious way. so i guess, yeah.

5. Everything will be as it will be, and I'm ok with reality. It is what it is, truly. What are you gonna do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I need to smoke. I've been waiting since 8 to hear from a friend that was supose to come by but now his phone is going to voicemail. Pisses me off. I understand if shit comes up or you just dont wanna come over but let me know that. He's bad about this shit. I'll end up passing out later an wake up to missed calls an bs. I'm reallllly considering dropping him as a friend bc it ju st upsets me way to much. Same dude I was talking about in an earlier post. Fuckkkkkkk lol

7. Its relaxing to light up a bowl are take a bong toke when stressed.

8. Hell yeah. Pot makes everything ok. Whatever is going on, I light up and all the pain/depression/anxiety is just gone, I can breathe.

9. I don't enjoy weed as much if I have something bothering me, something I need to fix

So I suppose the opposite is in effect - I smoke and say to myself 'shit dude you got stuff to do'

10. Before work daily.

11. ever since i thaught nothing was real when high and freaked out, yes i say its not going to happen again and it doesnt

12. meh being jobless isn't as bad as being homeless. for the better or the worse I can always scrape together some recycling and grab a quick gram from the dispensary. Life ain't all that bad when there's weed to be had.

13. Yea but with a job you can buy as much weed as you could ever want, glad I work even though i dont really like it