Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You ever notice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheBlueBeast, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Does anyone besides me ever wake up feeling like shit, but the minute you smoke a bowl you feel like 10 times better? I dunno, weed can really help you out sometimes.

2. I find i need vitamens and shit in the morning to start my day focused.

So I drink a lot of Tropicana pure premium, then smoke a bowl.

3. yesssss i just did that actually.. plus breakfast is gonna be bomb when you're higher

4. I just did that as well. Drank a 5th of some whiskey last night and I woke up with my stomache in the shittiest mood, literally. Lol. Smoked a bowl out of my bong and I am starting to come around.

5. ^ i got a couple grams of some reaaaaal dank weed last night for free and i just woke up and smoked a couple bowls out the bong and am going to make sausage and muffins haha

6. I just made plans to smoke a blunt with my dad, should be a good time.

7. yepp, I was drunk off my ass last night. Just wake and baked, and I've got a great high going again, off a little amount of weed!! One bat! I definitely feel better though.

8. That it can, but currently i am out..damn xmas gifts

9. oh shit, i gotta do some shopping forrreal

10. I usually smoke a bowl before bed, and wake up and smoke another :D, so no..i dont feel like shit lol.

11. I woke up and smoked a 2.5g blunt outback my house. Then I looked for my .6-7g roach I dropped last night outfront and cant find it. Disappointed but oh well.

12. you might be smokin laced pot.. that sounds like an addiction to me.. ive had some people spray coke water on my buds and i was feeling just like that.. is it with only 1 type of weed?... if so... some heads need to be broken:p if that isnt the case the just chill.. feelin like that off weed isnt good :/ nab a new dealer.

13. I don't know about that because when i am sick i feel 10x better after i smoke. It's always nice to wake up to a fat bowl.

14. sometimes im in a pissed off mood and

i think about smoking a bowl but im just

way too pissed off. I end up smoking one

and right after i feel 1000 times better.

15. It has nothing to do with pot. I woke up feeling like shit because I drank a 5th of Whiskey last night, and the bowl helped me feel better. I think the laced pot you smoked got to you....

16. So I tried to stop smoking, i got about 5 days, and on the 5th day, i woke up, and i just felt like shit, i was about to dump in my pants, my stomach and head hurt, but then i smoked a bowl and it was better.

17. oh, didnt remember the drinking part.. sry mang

18. i always meet up with my boys before school and cruise around and smoke a blunt or a couple bowls or something, then go get some tropicana and a bacon egg and cheese and i'm pumped for class

19. I got bronchitis talk about feeling like shit..

it sucks to smoke because you cough ALOT but i continue to wake and bake everyday

and YES i feel 10X Better