Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You Ever Notice...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DopeGame, Jun 15, 2014.

1. T|heir are places in the world that its still not quite legal to smoke the marijuanas,
    unfortunately I am one of those unlucky groups that has to look over my shoulder every 5 seconds for the fuzz or just some asshole who's there for instance, lets make up a scenario. Your finished working, you don't own a car so your walking cus its a nice day outside so you pull out your piece or a joint and then there's some asswhore around the corner so you gotta wait untill the bastard walks past and then you pull it out again  and a cop car whizzes by. Has this ever happened to any of you or am i just one unlucky s.o.a.b?

2. Stating the obvious... Lol it is legal in some countries and places and who cares if a guys walking in front of u just continue smoking who cares not like hel call cops on u for walking and smoking a joint and it looks way more suspicious that u hide it whenever u see someone this making them check u out even more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    This is not thread worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That 'T' and dash is totally fuckin' with me.

Yes, weed is still illegal in many, many places...But look at the plus side, at least their not cutting off your hand at the wrist for it, right? :cool:

4. Oscar spreading dem gud vibes.

5. Bro have i got a story for you, i was smoking outside with two of my boys during the winter here in new york. It was a brutally cold day, we walked up and down the avenues for about 45 minutes trying to smoke one blunt, if it wasnt someone walking our way it was the wind blowing out our cherry, and you know how hard it is to light a blunt when its cold and windy? Impossible. This kinda shit only happens to people who dont/cant smoke in a home... smoking home= a god send.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app