you ever just look at a bong and admire the craftsmenship?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I blazed a few bong packs a lil while ago and after I was done smoking I just was like staring at my bong, admiring the craftsmenship. They really are artwork. I just love to look at different bongs and rip them. It's amazing how people are skilled enough to make such beautiful things. I overall just really love bong's:smoking:

2. i want to make them so bad.
    i can't wait to apprentice to a glassblower.

3. I do the same, bongs are my favorite to toke out of. They really are amazing artwork:smoking:

4. they sure are amazing
    :bongin:
    definitely amazing

5. I enjoy the smoking process as much as the high. Nothin like rippin a nice tube.

6. The perc on my bong vexes me when I'm really zooted, how can they make something so precise and intricate inside a tube? :bongin:

7. Everytime I take a rip off of a bong I admire the craftsmanship. I love all glass blown pieces.:smoking:

8. i am the same way. i love the artwork in bongs because it is just such an amazing process that goes into making them. truly a talent and a great skill to have.

9. I feel the same way about bongs.
    When I see a really unique or quality piece in a shop I just state forever, I like to admire my own pieces too. I love all glass

10. Bongs look amazing when done right. I love my ADS.

11. Ah, yes. Craftsman ship. As the injection molding machine warms up...both sides of the mold are gently pressed together. Then the "craftsman" presses a big red button that shoots hot plastic in to the carefully placed mold. And what emerges, the finished product.

Yeah, i have an acrylic bong. Also, that sonded funnier in my head. Haha.