You ever get so high

Discussion in 'General' started by LovingTree, Sep 10, 2010.

1. You ever get so high that you can't even read some of the long posts and you're like.. "Damn, I really wanted to know what's in this thread, but I can't read long posts." :smoking:

2. Back when I did get that high, I can tell you I wasnt anywhere near a computer ;)

3. I only got to damn.... :p

4. Northern Lights :wave:

5. hahahahahah
    OP I know what you mean. You're like "fuckkkk this thread....shittttt what was it about?":smoking:

6. Word.

7. Sometimes I get so high I can't read anything...my vision gets too blurry. I can't even watch TV, so usually then I'm like f*ck it and either listen to music or go to sleep. LMAO

8. my vision is gettin a lil blurry right now haha. Just scraped and smoked.:smoking:

that shit cant be good for me..

But yea when I am hella stoned I try t read the thread but then get distracted by the music or food or a drink or someones signature lol.

9. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

10. [​IMG]

11. Heh, just made it through a large solo blunt. I'm in no shape to read a life summary :smoking:

12. when im really high (like now:smoking:) and lookin at a computer my eyes start to water and get real dry feeling. that makes it kinda hard to read anything haha

13. Only because has when for not doing so it likely. innit?

14. No I don't have free time to go high and see there...

15. You ever get so high you puked ice cream out of your nose?

16. haha, livin the life. wish i could smoke a solo bliz every day atleast once.

i always forget what im reading about some shit just does not make sense to me its like i cant comprehend any of it. glad i wasnt alone w dudeimoncokes post above, haha i was like wtf?! had to read it 3 times and decided i still couldnt figure it out. :confused::D