You ever been with someone who threw up after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by High-In-NorthNJ, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Haha yea a few months ago i was with like 5 6 people and a kid bought a 8th and he hasnt smoked in like 6 months. so my buddy rolls a fat ass blunt used most of his bag, Royals all the way btw lol. so who rolled it starts it and passes it to the kid who bought the bag and he takes a big rip not gunna lie, but it was 2 much for him and he started exhalin and then quickly to coughin and chokin haha. he then got up and ran to the bathroom threw up and was smoked out, his eyes were red as fuck from coughing like he was pretty much cryin hahah! and out of the six there their was 3 legit smokers and after it went around like twice haha it was jus me and my 2 best friends finishin the blunt.
    The best part was was i rolled the night before and those of you who have you know how good weed is the next day..:smoke:

2. just now, I went into my bathroom and smoked a bowl. holding in more than usual, then I hop in the shower. then all of a sudden I got this major headrush that wouldn't go away so I exit the shower emidatly pour a glass of water. drink it. then stood for a secont then threw up then felt fine and I have a happy little high. but will clear another bowl in a few min.

3. ya, the same guy twice, both times on my lawn.

4. I threw up once, i had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much dank and my tolerance isnt all that high, anyway i was in my room toking just pulling bong after bong with no breaks and when i finished i got up, cleaned my bong and went back to my room. And i noticed shit was different, i know things look different when high, kinda has a glow but this felt completely fucked i felt as if i was in a strange world. Everything was there but not at the same time. I got into bed and just chilled in the dark and i was having a massive body high, i felt as though i was spinning, floating and falling. I got really motion sick and went to the toilet and vomited. i either nearly greened or just the motion sickness from the weed which i also get when i lay down drunk.

5. It usually happens if the said person swallows the smoke by mistake (it's pretty heavy sometimes and you don't feel you still have some left inside).

6. I've been with a little anxiety full, clueless girl that threw up after smoking. But, only because she freaked herself out like most newb smokers do. :rolleyes:

7. I threw up once while smoking a blunt. It was still when i was a noob and was trying to do a french inhale, ended up swallowing a shit-ton of smoke somehow. Threw up everywhere. Luckily it was outside so it wasnt a big deal.

8. YEA, One time when me and my first stoner buddies, ones that introduce me to herb, went camping and my friend smoke so much diesel that he got all pale and sweaty and had no emotion to his face, and just opened his mouth and puked, later he was sitting on a bench and some one put fire crackers in his lap and he just sat there while they exploded, man that was funny

9. I think I posted here before. But I threw up once. Smoked a bunch and ate waaaaaaaay too much.

10. One time right when around when I started smoking we used the pages of some book to roll us all personal joints. It was so harsh that I coughed to the point of throwing up.

11. sometimes i throw up from coughing really hard but not from the spins or anything hell i've seen alot of people lose it after a huge hit lol

12. lol i've thrown up before.

13. Yeah, it was awful. Was with this girl and it was her first time smoking, she took a hit from my tube, was quiet for like 3 minutes(didn't really notice because we were watching a movie too) and then proceeded to throw up all over my coffee table. Was in such disbelief.

14. yea i fuckin yakked after smoking an entire bowl out of a vaporizer. Not to mention i was completely cross faded at the time so i jus said fughit and kept hittin:smoke:

15. This^

It was my first ever bong hit, and I took a monster hit and I had no oxygen literally smoke was trapped inside, and I threw up spit, and wouldn't you know the spit was green. :smoke:

16. Only threw up once. I was already tipsy and took a HUGE 1g bong hit. I milked it and sat outside in a chair for 30 minutes. I got the spins so bad I leaned over the side of the porch and puked. I guess tequila and bong hits don't mix well for me :devious:

17. Last weekend actually some kid just smoked one bowl, seriously he got two hits off the bowl between five people..

He ended up lying down on the floor in between three people....three minutes later he was running to the trash can. Shit was too funny

18. I've never thrown up from smoking cannabis before although I've come close. A couple months ago I was sitting in my room smoking a blunt to myself and got pretty fucking high. What I didn't know is that my friend who rolled the blunt for me had packed about half an inch of the densest, driest homegrown leaf possible into the stub end of the blunt. I put on some floyd and was feeling pretty good and then all of a sudden I got hit by the worst case of the spins I've ever had. I felt like my room was spinning around my recliner and every time I shut my eyes nausea would wash over me.

I had to collapse out of my recliner and drag myself into bed, I couldn't fucking stand.

Something I've learned recently is that if you start getting the spins, hold your index finger in front of your face and fix your vision on it. That spinning feeling should subside. This is something I learned from a friend out in cali who was getting the spins off of medical cannabis pills.

19. ive thrown up before hahah.
    But it was when itook a long break, and one day my old connect calls me up saying he had some super duper fire, so three of us bought a quarter and rolled up some blunts.

three blunts later i get a jumbo sized bag of fritos and literally finish them in five minutes, then we packed a fat bowl in a hookah and smoked some more. Ten minutes later im throwing up and i wake up five hours later still high :smoke:

20. Oh yeah that reminds me, one time i read on here that a good way to smoke your resin was to put it all into a joint paper and roll it up into a ball and smoke that out of your pipe. Bad Idea. Took my first hit and threw up everywhere. I was in a 4 by 2 foot closet too so it sucked.