You ever been with someone who threw up after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by High-In-NorthNJ, Jun 18, 2009.

1. No, but......... :D i have a good story that a friend told me about a friend we were smoking with out of my gravity bong, that same night.

Before we parted we each took like 2 to 3 hits out of the gravity bong, and it took a little convincing to get Friend C to take another hit out of it. He did, and after that he was definitely done or so he said lol

Friend C slept over at Friend B's house and I guess he threw up outside before they went it. Friend C told Friend B not to tell anyone, but he told me and I immediately gave Friend C some crap the next day :wave:

2. Sometimes early in the morning when I haven't had anything to eat and I have a stomach ache (usually do in the mornings), I'll take huge rips (high makes stomach aches go away) but then I get to the point where I cough and cough and cough, then I feel more sick, then I throw up. It's only happened like three times though but it was all in like a week, I guess I just wasn't feeling great. I don't think it's the smoke, it's just from coughing so much.

3. yup and as he was barfing i was thinkin yays more green for me

4. I knew this kid who whenever he put his lips on the blunt, not even inhale smoke, would start coughing and gagging and spitting everywhere (including my fucking bathroom floor one time when my Mom was asleep in the other room). Like, I don't bitch at noobies or anything but this kid was ridiculous, and it was nasty as fuck too seeing all kinds of salivia pouring out of his mouth.

5. Yeah. My buddy did this once.

And also on a seperate occacsion, we were at a concert and we smoked before the main band came on. We were right up front. And just before they came on, he turned to me and said we need to get out, with the widest eyes i've ever seen and just a blank stare.

Then when we finally got out of the crowed he just fell. Shit was crazy. Medic had to come and shit.

6. Don't have time to read the whole thread, but thought I should mention that last week I puked from smoking weed. I already have a bad smoker cough (from cigs) so I took a huge bong hit and coughed so hard I had one heave. I ate a shitton of munchies before though, so that couldve been why too

7. hahah only time was back in the day, with a bunch of people and my cousin puts mad peanutbutter on fuckin crackers and that shit just stuck to the top of my mouth felt like i couldnt breathe haha and puked everywhere, this was years ago and still mad funny to this day

8. yeah man its normal its called greening, iv done it one time was pretty bad a waste of eating like 5 pounds of food... :\ was all good after i passed out

9. Yeah, it was kind of weird but it didn't effect the smoke session.

10. I smoked my sister out a few weeks ago. she has only smoked bammer with her friends before. i had just picked up a hundred sack of some sour D. i smoked a bowl first then she took one hit. coughed her lungs out and said she didnt feel anything so she took another. i didnt feel like packing another bowl because i was already high enough. she totally triped out and started talking like i know that im older that eight but really am I. She had a real hard time breathing and was getting really freaked out about every thing. i layed her down on the couch to watch t.v. and the sound started tripping her out. so i turned the volume off, a total buzzkill for me at this point. she looked like she finally fell asleep until i started to see her cheecks bulge in and out. she puked like 4 times all over the carpet. it was so nasty. i went back and smoked two more bowls and helped her recover. it was a mess, just a reminder you can get too high.

11. A few years ago we were smoking bongs in my friend Jade's bedroom. She took a hit, turned away and just threw up all over her mattress. Mwah ha ha ha.

12. never it takes a beotch to puke us seasoned tokers find it annoying master your high gentlemen and any ladies

13. honestly i think i've thrown up twice after smoking weed. The first time was after taking a nasty ass hit from a nasty ass bong, i threw up some nasty ass bitch ass fuck my life gross vomit, and the second time right after i smoked basically an entire g of medicinal hash just b/w me and my in the closet queer buddy nugtopia420 :wave:.

14. I threw up once. I had only been smoking for like a month, and i was at a friends house up in his room with this guy CJ and we were using a vape (My first time, we had been smoking for a few hourse non stop at this point) and the another friend kenny had just fallen asleep, and cj tells me that he ALWAYS stays up till early in the morning smoking with kenny, but kenny was alseep so I had to take his place. so we just kept loading bowls into the vape and taking as long of hits as we could. So i was super gone and threw up this wierd like.. orange shit, it was gross! lol, then i continued to smoke
    lol

15. Only when my friends and I smoked like 5 blunts really quick, one of the guys threw up. Also when we got really high and one of my friends had like 11 chicken sandwiches.

16. Almost, I broke my bong so once I had to make a crappy pen bowl and Im got a plastic hit. Still gives me the heebee jeebes.:smoke:

17. Yeah i have this one Dumb ass friend that always makes things sketchy and he isn't a smart smoker..

One time after smoking ALOT we were walking to the Local Smokeshop to get Coals for hookah and we are on the main road.. and he was just puking and shit and acting weird..

Then a cop came..

and it messed up the rest of our day.. because he was a dumb ass and just was sitting there holding a pole throwing up.

18. That chicken sandwich thing happened to my friend too. He had like 6 chicken sandwiches from McDonald's and just puked everywhere and then spent the next day puking everywhere and not coming out. It was absolutely hilarious and we fucked with him about it when he came out the next day.

19. Yea I have once... But it was because of the food I ate. It was 1 week old nasty ass Dominoes pizza. My head was spinning so damn fast, until I thru up. I felt a lot better. Thankfully, I had more blunts to smoke.

20. yeh i had a whitey the other day....came on so slow then i just fuck it got stick my fingers down my throat.....think i would have thrown up anyway. i was fine after and my mate was surprised cuz normally people kinda feel drowzy but i was wide awake for the rest of the night.

i had a mate come round the other day and he dont smoke all that where as one of my others constantly smokes the stuff. so my non smoking mate tried to keep up with him...bongs shotguns and pipes and eventually you could see he was going to throw up....worst thing is he tried to hide it......he was pure white? how the hell was he trying to hide that lol......

apart from that not really had anyone have a whitey round me......but heard a few good stories :)