You Don't Really Need All The Expencive Stuff To Grow Good Bud!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budist, Apr 12, 2008.

1. LOL.

Great Thread! We had a 4/20 party and out debate was brought up. Pretty much the same argument among my friends.

Thanks to all for speaking out on the subject! No offence taken here, and I hope none of you have taken offence!

RichardDean, my hats off to ya!

I think i'll start a grow journal here! Please stop by and let me know what you all think!

2. Cool beans bro, glad your 4/20 was a good one and a healthy debate is always good times as long as there are no hard feelings. ;) Looking forward to the journal my friend. Peace and Pot!!!!

3. Firstly, the arguement was about soil vs hydro, not indoor vs. outdoor. indoor soil tastes the best of any bud ive ever had. also, I think that aeroponics> hydro.

Secondly, Indoor soma style growing has provided far better results than hydro. and with your cali example meaning Jack shit, (the best weed does NOT come FROM U.S.) ive seen outdoor operations in ontario and BC and they've looked and tasted better then any hydro. Its not the method its the grower....no light spectrum will ever replace the sun.

also, i could grow outdoor jack herer, and you grew some hydro stativa random strain... what'd taste better??

any club in cali has never seen tree like canada has, trust me... my summer>your INDOOR HYDRO..

as far as worms go, the idea sounds PROMISING.

4. oh jeez here we go again I think you should just drop it my friend the debate was already ended peacefully awhile ago no need to dig it back up we are pretty much decided on the fact that everyone has their own preferences and obviously everyone is going to have different opinions depending on their particular knowledge level and experiences. Soil is great and Hydro is also great just depends on who grew it and how well. Really just alot of opinions floating around and they should be respected even if you personally don't agree with them.