Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you don't know how it feeeeels to be meeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by m4tt, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you kids and your " Blunts "
    I remember when an oz. of some of the most beautiful stuff would cost you no more then 5 - 10 bucks.
    The good old days when everybody smoked pot, shared it, and didnt have a care or concern in the world. Now adays kids fight and kill one another over the shit.
    Such a pity not every pothead could have grown up in the 60's.

2. Or the late 50's like me;):smoking::smoking:

3. Or even the 70's like me ;)

4. Buncha Old Fucks, aint we:eek::smoking:

5. Theres a few youngin who still hold the same opinion to cannabis as you old fellas. Just not that cheap.. lol

6. Just pass the Ben Gay so I can move fast enough to chase these kids off my lawn!

7. #7 Hardnutcheck, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
    Sup brah? How about you stop worryin about me, Huh cuzzz? 187 in yo ass!

You do you and ima do me.

8. Agreed.

We ALWAYS blaze with some Jefferson Airplane or Grateful Dead on.

9. If I know someone well enough to know he's not using me for bud, what's mine is his/hers.
    Same goes for friends of said persons.

10. You just rolled 3 stereotypes into one giant package of 14 year old toughness. Nice try gangster. If you were making a joke, I apologize. However, looking at your avatar picture and the quote above, I think you were serious.

As for the OP, I agree. I'm definately not old school or old enough to even be considered "seasoned", but the grass is only as good as the people you have to share it with. Luckily, I don't see the dark side of the business very often.

11. totally agree. imma young guy myself, and i find that as of recently i blaze by myself alot of the time, because of the immaturity such as the poster below V

this.

12. You sound like you're in 9th grade dude. Seriously. If you were joking I'm sorry, but like someone already said judging by your avatar and such, yeah....

Anyway, I'm only 19 myself, I am in no way seasoned or anything compared to all you guys, but I definately share the same opinion as you. Weed should be a peaceful, social thing, or even just a peaceful thing, you don't HAVE to smoke with other people. It's all about feelin good :smoke:
    It is a damn shame people kill each other and beat the piss out of each other over miniscule amounts, or weed at all for that matter.

13. Or anything at all for that matter. There is never an excuse for initiating violence. The only excuse to resort to violence is self defense or the defense of others. Engaging in violent activity over mere material possessions is the behavior of animals, not humans.

Anyone who disagrees is free to do 3 rounds in a steel cage with me. My real kung fu is about as good as my growing kung fu :D

14. yeah i hate how the kids nowadays walk around like they are hardcore, cause they burn blunts, come to nyc you'll see what im saying. oh and im turning 19 soon, so the people o burn with are like 17-27, 80% of them act this way.

15. Agree 100%, that's what I meant :D, I never have nor will start a fight, but if someone else starts swinging at me it's a different story...I've fought before, I'm not a fan of hurting people like that but I'll hold my own if I have to. lol :hello:

16. I started studying martial arts as an adolescent and the most telling lesson ever taught by my first Master was this: "Best self defense is good pair of sneakers." If I can avoid a fight I do so. If I can't I end it quickly.

17. im just curious, have you ever lost a fight?

18. Once or twice in competition but not often, but in real life yes if you count when I was clubbed unconscious by Mexican police during a barfight and woke up in a cell. Thank goodness they take bribes.

Well there was one other time when I got whacked with a 2 by 4 but I gave worse than I got and friends bailed me out before I got pounced on when I went down. I guess the barfight in Bangkok was a draw because my friend/guide got me the hell out of there before we all got killed or arrested.

19. holy shit man, you are freekin epic lol

20. I hesitate to tell those stories because there is nothing cool or epic or badass about it. It's just life and it is what it is. Violence happens and when it does one deals with it or dies trying.

Most of the people on this site have never been to parts of the world where violence is a part of life, and trust me 'the hood' is NOTHING compared to some places.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.