You do NOT need a drivers license! Know your rights under common law!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by budsmokn420, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Go to a judge and try to argue that, let me know how that works out.

2. Come on! It's right there on YouTube... with rock music and everything.

3. I have never had to go to court but if I did I certainly would use this. Many people have and it does work. The man in the first video is proof that it does work with police officers and the same thing applies with court.

This is the video you want to watch if you want hard proof.

YouTube - Common law Right to Travel Freeman encounters Police

4. The people with the guns make the rules.

5. since when are politicians known for packing heat?

you're confusing the executive and legislative holmezz :smoke:

6. I don't think it's worth the headache. C'mon get a driver's license, get plates and get INSURANCE. What happens if god forbid this guy ran into you, broke your back, legs or whatever? You have to be hopitalized? What happens if he totalled your car while he was "traveling" without insurance, or plates? Hey, I'm all for it if your do it right, obviously the guy in the video as he stated, does'nt have insurance, putting himself, the guy riding with him and everyone else at risk. Just take a few minutes and get a license.

7. Don't act like they all aren't intertwined.

8. Oh, no doubt, but i think they're ignorantly intertwined... or at least ignorance is their main crime

9. I agree about the drivers license but it's not just that.

You wouldn't need to pat income tax, you could smoke weed legally, etc.

The police don't have jurisdiction over your person, they have it over your "strawman" or your corporation that's mimicks you that was created by the birth certificate.

Did you ever notice how everything legal you deal with, you licenses, insurance, bills, etc have your name in all captital letters? Well that's because that is the corporation named after you that was created by the birth certificate. Look into seriously. This stuff's legit.

10. I thought they were capitalized because they were proper nouns. That's what I learned in English class anyway. Is grammar a conspiracy?

11. Your entire name is capitalized, not just the first letter lol

12. That sounds stupid so forgive me when I say that sounds stupid.

Where do I begin to look into this seriously?

13. Yes. :cool:

14. Obviously it sounds stupid lol but in legal terms it means a lot. If you want to look into this, watch the other videos in the OP because two of the videos cite all their sources to actual excutive orders, documents, acts of congress, etc. You can pause the video and look at the source and then google it and see if you can find something official.

15. I know for a fact you need one in New Hampshire. Its a law.

16. I'm a corporation

Fuck yeah!

17. Its so cool to be a slave to the system. Its fun. Its safe.

If people don't completely submit to their overlords then men in caves half way round the world could put explosives in a six year olds underwear and something bad will happen.

Never believe anything on youtube.

Only trust information from trusted and official information sources.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMAqtjV1OdU]YouTube - Alan Watt - The modern slave[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLNN3Trj6uI&feature=related]YouTube - Money Secrets - Alan Watt on "The Biggest Con in History"[/ame]

18. lolwut?